John Carver

Guest neesy111

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/464488736-newcastle-united-training-session-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QUf1U%2Bvzxp%2BwtdR%2Bv7iXYQYDpk1pwt10yW%2FZQ4W6tvbUM8foAnhivJwi0nNDpM3LSQ%3D%3D

:lol:

Set plays from the Swansea game, someone on a tour today found it in the home dressing room and hoyed it on twitter.

CEF1YUMW0AAd2fW.jpg

CEF1YUVWMAAKMTX.jpg

CEF8JdUWgAAjfFJ.jpg

Every offensive diagram aimed at Mike Williamson.

Who has the red finger nails you or your lass  :cheesy:

Set plays from the Swansea game, someone on a tour today found it in the home dressing room and hoyed it on twitter.

CEF1YUMW0AAd2fW.jpg

CEF1YUVWMAAKMTX.jpg

CEF8JdUWgAAjfFJ.jpg

Every offensive diagram aimed at Mike Williamson.

Who has the red finger nails you or your lass  :cheesy:

Obvious is'nt it. Must be JC  ;D

CDr7xD5WgAA4A1z.png

I think something equally alarming from that lads twitter is this:

"Swansea analysis was so poor too. Suggested a weakness was Ashley Williams could be 'bullied'. He's a top centre half FFS!

I'm not sure that is worse than having seen the last 4(?) years seemingly playing the EXACT SAME free kick routine to no success, confirmed in black and white that it's actually a genuine plan by the coaches and not a hilarious coincidence.

I'm not sure that is worse than having seen the last 4(?) years seemingly playing the EXACT SAME free kick routine to no success, confirmed in black and white that it's actually a genuine plan by the coaches and not a hilarious coincidence.

Oh yeah, I think it's disgraceful that we aim for Willo with every set piece. He is weak as piss and couldn't header a ball with conviction if his life depended on it.

But if our backroom staff are labelling players like Ashley Williams as a weakness, no wonder we can't win games.

Ashley Williams bullied. :lol: By Perez no doubt.

Instructions given to Adam just before entering the pitch for his 5 minutes of weekly infamy.

That floated ball to Willo is absolutely unbelievable.

Doing it under Pardew was bad enough,but to take over as manager and continue with that routine is just plain weird.

Does he not see how ineffective it is? Is there not some kind of stat man to prove how ineffective it is?

Not just that but mixing it up now and then just may catch the opposition out because they expect us to do it everytime.

At best it will create a 50/50 chance as Willo isn't even instructed to head at goal.

Even a Sunday league manager could counteract it.It's really that bad.

At least he's now forced into stopping it.

/Rantover.

That floated ball to Willo is absolutely unbelievable.

Doing it under Pardew was bad enough,but to take over as manager and continue with that routine is just plain weird.

Does he not see how ineffective it is? Is there not some kind of stat man to prove how ineffective it is?

Not just that but mixing it up now and then just may catch the opposition out because they expect us to do it everytime.

At best it will create a 50/50 chance as Willo isn't even instructed to head at goal.

Even a Sunday league manager could counteract it.It's really that bad.

At least he's now forced into stopping it.

/Rantover.

Has never scored a header for us. Still we persist...

Who was that lower division manager who was the subject of a tv documentary and in the dressing room was threatening his players ?

I get the impression that that is exactly what Carver is like.

Who was that lower division manager who was the subject of a tv documentary and in the dressing room was threatening his players ?

I get the impression that that is exactly what Carver is like.

Sitts. You can bring your facking dinner.