John Carver

Guest neesy111

Carver keeps saying we need a win and how he's trying to come up with a way of doing that with the players available. How about we concentrate on not losing first? Park the bus and try to scrape a draw or maybe even a lucky win. Every time he's "gone for it" we've been beaten as our attack can't score, our midfield can't score or create chances and our defence can't keep a clean sheet.

Not really your business anymore is it?  You just worry about Palace and let us get on with exorcising the s**** you left behind.

Are you implying I am Alan Pardew?

Our team is s****. They aren't fit for purpose. Carver is a terrible manager but our team is terrible too. We have a pathetic number of goal scorers. I saw this on nufc.com: -

Home goals (21): 6 Cisse, 4 Colback, 3 Sissoko, 2 Perez, 1 Aarons, Janmaat, Gouffran, Obertan, S.Taylor and Willamson.

All I was saying is maybe NUFC try to scrape some draws in these last few games to ensure we stay in the Premiership. Do I want to watch s**** football? No, but we play s**** football whether we are trying to attack or defend. Let's go all out attack with our non-scoring players or go all out defence with our rotten defending. Damned either way with this team.

All I was saying is maybe NUFC try to scrape some draws in these last few games to ensure we stay in the Premiership.

The way things stand with the club atm, as supporters what difference does it make what league we're in? at least if we were in a lower league we might actually see some ambition.

Guest GeordieAce

I don't know how he's not embarrassed at how bad a manager he is. Hope he gets sacked and is never associated with the club in any capacity ever again.