John Carver

Guest neesy111

Steve Stone, man, it's like everyone is fucking stupid. We've got rid of the shitty, broken treehouse and left the rubbish tree. In fact, Carver and Stone promoted is arguably more dangerous. Fuck knows who Dave Watson is but he's probably a disgusting jeb too.

Steve Stone, man, it's like everyone is f***ing stupid. We've got rid of the shitty, broken treehouse and left the rubbish tree. In fact, Carver and Stone promoted is arguably more dangerous. f*** knows who Dave Watson is but he's probably a disgusting jeb too.

Scouser, U18 coach, former Everton and Tranmere manager. Played for England a few times.

Guest firetotheworks

@NUFC: In his first interview as #NUFC head coach, John Carver has insisted: 'Our season is not over' http://t.co/GMGptusC0F http://t.co/OLZ6RvsYtu

""What I have done is given Steve (Stone) and Dave (Watson) more responsibility because they are very good at what they do, and it is important that you delegate to those who are talented."

LOL

30_mframe_front.jpg

So tru babes.

Sick of hearing about this now. He'll be gone by summer at the latest. Shut up.

:lol: to the point.

I agree, I honestly cannot see how it's possible for him to be in charge past the summer. Even our fans won't allow it.

Same was said about Pardew, within two months most of the fanbase were lodged up his arse.

We're already seeing justification for him: open attacking football against Southampton, 20 minutes against Chelsea... If the players string two passes together at any point in the next five months, there'll be a significant minority wanting him in full time.

As I've said before, Carver doesn't have the nous to placate and deceive the fans to anything like the extent Pardew did. Nor does he have a 5th place finish to defend his position with.

I think you might be overestimating the correlation between an Ashley-backed manager keeping his job and that manager having the backing of the fans.

Also, getting the backing of these fans is easy as most don't really give a s*** either way.

Carver's not Pardew. He'll crack like a cheap ornament under any significant pressure from the fans. Of which I'm sure there'll be plenty. I really do think even the most battered of the battered wives are on the verge of drawing a line now.

That's if he's terrible. If he can sniff mediocrity he'll be fine/

Can't believe we're being led into the rest of the season by John Charver, Steve Stone Island and Dave the Rave Watson, might as well change our kit to bare chest and poppa pants.  Can't find any group photo where at least one of them isn't puling their maddest cowie face.

[quote author=Beautiful Day link=topic=74002.msg5410329#msg5410329 date=

]

Delegates responsibility to give himself less to do.  Carver not so thick after all.

I like that he doesn't mention woodman. "Has Andy been given more responsibility too john?"

"Oh god no."

Guess Beardsley is out of the first team picture again?

I'm finding it hard to be angry at Carver. He's been given a job that he should never have been given but thats comes from above. Results need to improve quickly though, all this talk of not letting the season slip away is just words. Ideally he'll stop talking about SBR at every given opportunity too, but I've got a feeling he might do alright.

Sick of hearing about this now. He'll be gone by summer at the latest. Shut up.

:lol: to the point.

I agree, I honestly cannot see how it's possible for him to be in charge past the summer. Even our fans won't allow it.

Same was said about Pardew, within two months most of the fanbase were lodged up his arse.

We're already seeing justification for him: open attacking football against Southampton, 20 minutes against Chelsea... If the players string two passes together at any point in the next five months, there'll be a significant minority wanting him in full time.

As I've said before, Carver doesn't have the nous to placate and deceive the fans to anything like the extent Pardew did. Nor does he have a 5th place finish to defend his position with.

I think you might be overestimating the correlation between an Ashley-backed manager keeping his job and that manager having the backing of the fans.

Also, getting the backing of these fans is easy as most don't really give a s*** either way.

Carver's not Pardew. He'll crack like a cheap ornament under any significant pressure from the fans. Of which I'm sure there'll be plenty. I really do think even the most battered of the battered wives are on the verge of drawing a line now.

That's if he's terrible. If he can sniff mediocrity he'll be fine/

If John Carver can achieve anything close to mediocrity I've got a fucking bridge to sell you.

I'm finding it hard to be angry at Carver. He's been given a job that he should never have been given but thats comes from above. Results need to improve quickly though, all this talk of not letting the season slip away is just words. Ideally he'll stop talking about SBR at every given opportunity too, but I've got a feeling he might do alright.

I don't think he'll do alright because I think he's shit, but I agree with the rest of the post. It's only his association with Pardew that seems to be bringing an excessive level of abuse.

I don't think he'll do alright because I think he's shit, but I agree with the rest of the post. It's only his association with Pardew that seems to be bringing an excessive level of abuse.

This isn't true at all like.

It's only his association with Pardew that seems to be bringing an excessive level of abuse.

This is a man who's made a mess of every club he's been involved with, yet he publically insisted he deserved to manage Newcastle United because Jose Mourinho hugged him and said so. He's acted like an utter cunt for a while.

Steve Stone, man, it's like everyone is f***ing stupid. We've got rid of the shitty, broken treehouse and left the rubbish tree. In fact, Carver and Stone promoted is arguably more dangerous. f*** knows who Dave Watson is but he's probably a disgusting jeb too.

Scouser, U18 coach, former Everton and Tranmere manager. Played for England a few times.

Aye, Watson was captain at Everton for years. Cracking player and seemed a decent bloke but anyone who is complicit with the current running of NUFC becomes a cunt by default.

Guest firetotheworks

It's only his association with Pardew that seems to be bringing an excessive level of abuse.

This is a man who's made a mess of every club he's been involved with, yet he publically insisted he deserved to manage Newcastle United because Jose Mourinho hugged him and said so. He's acted like an utter cunt for a while.

:thup:

Add these to the list.

Squared up to NUFC's own fans who wanted what's best for the club and offered to fight them at the training ground,

A fan took him up on the offer and naturally he wasn't there,

Publicly vilified Ashley and then oh-look, he's working for Ashley and everything's fine!

Told us that SBR and Gary Speed would be with him in the dugout under the guise that 'he's a Catholic'

...and that's not even getting into the fact that his average win % ratio per instance (where there are only five teams managed, and where one of them is a 100% record) is only 36.6%, his win % ratio over actual games played is 28.3%

Even if you do the slightest bit of digging, you'll see that he's useless and shameless.

The fact that he worked for and supported that utter cunt that managed us before him is just another massive stick to hit him with and he won't last five minutes.