John Carver

Guest neesy111

Is John Carver gay, BTW? :lol: (Not implying there's anything wrong with it.)

I remember in his first spell here someone on a NUFC message board (I know, I know) made some sort of remark about his (homo)sexuality. Simply because, iirc, Carver mentioned, in a post match interview, that he doesn't have any kids. :lol: :facepalm:

I doubt it. Seems like your bog standard letchy owld bloke for me. I'm sure he gets his fair share of desperate old bird.

I have no doubt he is as straight as a laser although it would make it interesting having a gay boss. There is nowt else interesting about him.

He loves bum creases like. So much he's has several hundred grafted to his face.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/football-manager-2013-challenge-mode/312620d1361357337-you-cant-win-anything-kids-bumface.jpg

He genuinely does hate Abeid, doesn't he?! Jesus wept!

"Tim has been fantastic. He has been one of the big leaders, the characters this season.

“He can’t take any criticism for the goal. Absolutely not and it’s important your goalkeeper makes the important saves for you.”

Carver looked back on the goal that won it and said: “Mehdi Abeid should have dealt better with it.

“Tim couldn’t deal with that. It was a 100mph backpass.”

Unfortunately we haven't had the luxury of several months prior to line up or even employ a new manager who can get to know the squad and start working with the recruitment staff to mould the squad as they see fit. Can't account for that sort of bad luck.

Guest firetotheworks

If this is NUFC using The Chronicle as a mouthpiece in order to slowly bring it down it being accepted that Carver's our manager then I think I'd have to hold my hands up and say that I'm done with NUFC altogether until Ashley's gone. I'm barely involved as it is anyway, this thread is about as far as it goes.

If this is NUFC using The Chronicle as a mouthpiece in order to slowly bring it down it being accepted that Carver's our manager then I think I'd have to hold my hands up and say that I'm done with NUFC altogether until Ashley's gone. I'm barely involved as it is anyway, this thread is about as far as it goes.

Next season under Carver will be my biggest test yet, honestly don't know if I can face it either.

Carver would take us down if he is given the job full time and Ashley would get starved of the TV money ,short term pain long term gain as i see that as the only way to rid ourselves of him 

It is probably wishful thinking, but I am hoping that they are not waiting until the end of the season before they think about what they are going to do next but instead are being discrete behind the scenes whilst conveying "support" for Carver in public to try and keep the players focussed which they might not be if they know for certain that Carver won't be there next season.

Guest reefatoon

It is probably wishful thinking, but I am hoping that they are not waiting until the end of the season before they think about what they are going to do next but instead are being discrete behind the scenes whilst conveying "support" for Carver in public to try and keep the players focussed which they might not be if they know for certain that Carver won't be there next season.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/e3eec36f95baf6e6f67cba1e7751c957/tumblr_mssfj3mR2P1qam94jo1_500.gif

Guest Incandenza

This is obviously what is happening. People here are just being paranoid.

Just like the naming rights, that Pardew was in any way accountable, that they have rested 'injured' players for cup runs and where the TV money all is. Doesn't give me much option other than to be outright cynical of pretty much everything they do tbh.

I think it's incredibly naive not to be cynical.