John Carver

Guest neesy111

"Well, I'm the gaffer, and as Sir Bobby always told me - I used to work with him, if you didn't know that - where was I? yes, as Sir Bobby always told me, responsibility starts from the grassroots and the buck stops at the tea lady"

Guest reefatoon

We should bring our tea bags to the boycott too and wave them around in disgust. I knew it was her fault from day one. Ashley and Gladys out!

Guest Roger Kint

We should bring our tea bags to the boycott too and wave them around in disgust. I knew it was her fault from day one. Ashley and Gladys out!

Fuck that bring cups and kettles and hurl them at Carver

Guest firetotheworks

SUGAR IN

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article249315.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/alan-sugar-pic-getty-9948653.jpg

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 19 mins19 minutes ago

JC: "Monday was one of the darkest days of my career and I'm still hurting. I have to try to not show it in front of the players." #NUFC

Luckily none of our players have twitter/televisions/read local media to see this then you fucktard

Match was on Sunday, John.

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 19 mins19 minutes ago

JC: "Monday was one of the darkest days of my career and I'm still hurting. I have to try to not show it in front of the players." #NUFC

Luckily none of our players have twitter/televisions/read local media to see this then you fucktard

Match was on Sunday, John.

He's talking about the confrontation with the tea lady.

So if it's not the manager and it's not the players, there's only one other place to look.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01454/SNN1637AA---250_1454223a.jpg

Guest ElCid

I thought I'd seen it all with Dinnis, McFaul, Souness and Pardew but without a shadow of a doubt this clown is the WORST manager in the history of this football club.

Seriously, if i had to choose between this idiot and Kinnear, i'd choose Kinnear easy. Atleast some of his fuck ups were kinda funny.

Guest ElCid

Seriously, if i had to choose between this idiot and Kinnear, i'd choose Kinnear easy. Atleast some of his f*** ups were kinda funny.

Forgot about him but even them I would agree.

'There is only nine points in it,' he said. 'That could be six points if we get nothing at Liverpool. We need points. I'm not interested in how we play, we just need points

Yeah, stay positive there John.

I thought I'd seen it all with Dinnis, McFaul, Souness and Pardew but without a shadow of a doubt this clown is the WORST manager in the history of this football club.

When I first started going Arthur Cox was the manager so nice seen a fair few managers come and go but Carver us without doubt the worst of the lot. Never seen such an uninterested, disorganised looking rabble in my life. I could quite easily see us go for the rest if the season without even scoring another goal. The Ardiles times were grim but it was basically a team full of kids and the football was pretty exciting at times.

Joe Kinnear: G: 18   W: 4 D: 8      L:6 22.22%

John Carver: G: 13   W: 2 D: 3      L:8 15.32%

:D

Those stats are going to get worse too.

Owner Mike Ashley and chief executive Lee Charnley have been impressed with Carver’s leadership qualities and loyalty to the club...