John Carver

Guest neesy111

Still think Carver will get the gig. Perfect Ashley "appointment". Please convince me of the opposite.

I think it will be the wally with the brolly, hence the new avatar. A safe and cheap pair of hands for Ashley.

I'd actually be pleased with Schteve, but can't see Ashley not going for the cheapest option.

Still think Carver will get the gig. Perfect Ashley "appointment". Please convince me of the opposite.

I think it will be the wally with the brolly, hence the new avatar. A safe and cheap pair of hands for Ashley.

I'd actually be pleased with Schteve, but can't see Ashley not going for the cheapest option.

I know it will be painful for fatso but I think he'll bite his lip and pay up a couple of mill to secure Newcastle's premier future.

Any adequate manager should be capable of putting out a team that is greater than the sum of its parts.  Carver, and Pardew before him, consistently puts out teams that are somehow worse than the 11 players on the pitch. 

A competent coach would recognize the weaknesses of each player and develop a game plan to maximise the strengths of the players available to him.  We don't have a great target man up front yet we have wingers trying to put crosses in as if we still had Shearer up front.  We have wingers and forwards with a bit of pace but we rarely try to make incisive passes for them to run on to and outpace defenders.

Utterly clueless the lot of them.

Any adequate manager should be capable of putting out a team that is greater than the sum of its parts.  Carver, and Pardew before him, consistently puts out teams that are somehow worse than the 11 players on the pitch. 

A competent coach would recognize the weaknesses of each player and develop a game plan to maximise the strengths of the players available to him.  We don't have a great target man up front yet we have wingers trying to put crosses in as if we still had Shearer up front.  We have wingers and forwards with a bit of pace but we rarely try to make incisive passes for them to run on to and outpace defenders.

Utterly clueless the lot of them.

Exactly, particularly the first paragraph. Pardew was a master of degrading the quality of every player and putting them together wrongly. Carver is just clueless at everything.

Getting slightly concerned now. Rumours doing the rounds he's already been offered the job for next season, Jona's tweet saying we deserve better.

Now the Steve Howey article saying he thinks Carver has the job, isn't he normally a part of the Ashley PR machine? Wouldn't suprise me if they slowly drip feed the announcement over the rest of the season to limit the shock.

Getting slightly concerned now. Rumours doing the rounds he's already been offered the job for next season, Jona's tweet saying we deserve better.

Now the Steve Howey article saying he thinks Carver has the job, isn't he normally a part of the Ashley PR machine? Wouldn't suprise me if they slowly drip feed the announcement over the rest of the season to limit the shock.

Managed by the equivalent of your mate Badger. I hold no hope at all of staying up next season.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Carver is woefully unqualified for the job, he can't do anything about that. The worst problem is every time he opens his gob it's total arse gravy

. With all the other problems United have I think Carver has been hung out to dry. He isn't a manager and the season ticket sales would fall even more than they are likely too already if he was made permanent.

reckon they're doing it so people will treat McLaren's appointment like he's the special one.

reckon they're doing it so people will treat McLaren's appointment like he's the special one.

We already have the special one.

I know it will be painful for fatso but I think he'll bite his lip and pay up a couple of mill to secure Newcastle's premier future.

Our what? :o

Remember when we thought we were close to getting Garde in?

:lol:

I had to stop myself from daydreaming about Klopp today. It'd be nuts if we supported a real team, man.

http://scratchbomb.com/images/jamesdolan.jpg

:lol: Eat shit and fucking die you piece of shit.