John Carver

Guest neesy111

Carver said: "This is a proud day for me. I have worked with, and learnt from, the best manager that this football club has had in Sir Bobby Robson. I know what this club means to this city and its people.

"I believe in my players and the staff I have around me. I am confident that we can deliver exciting, successful football and look forward with relish to my role as head coach of this great football club."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Charnley added: "John has a long history with the club and has the full support of the board. Our goal for the season of a minimum top 10 finish remains unchanged and we are confident that John, supported by the backroom staff, will be able to deliver this."

:idiot2:

Carver said: "This is a proud day for me. I have worked with, and learnt from, the best manager that this football club has had in Sir Bobby Robson. I know what this club means to this city and its people.

"I believe in my players and the staff I have around me. I am confident that we can deliver exciting, successful football and look forward with relish to my role as head coach of this great football club."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Charnley added: "John has a long history with the club and has the full support of the board. Our goal for the season of a minimum top 10 finish remains unchanged and we are confident that John, supported by the backroom staff, will be able to deliver this."

:idiot2:

:lol:

My worry is that who will we appoint for the last 4 games, and frankly what impact would they have? Tim Sherwood is looking like a missed appointment right now, as is whoever the fuck else, back in January.

I'm truly worried that we are fucked :(

They've got no option but to keep him. What else can they do? They won't want to bring anyone else in until the end of the season because it will cost money.

Guest Gino14

I've personally never seen a worse manager in the Premier League.  Steve Kean and Terry Connors were bad, but they were working with actual relegation material.  This t*** can't even play people in the right positions.  He's a disaster and he should be fully sacked, paying off whatever it takes, just so nobody associated with the club ever has to look at his ugly face, or see him licking it ever again.

My worry is that who will we appoint for the last 4 games, and frankly what impact would they have? Tim Sherwood is looking like a missed appointment right now, as is whoever the fuck else, back in January.

I'm truly worried that we are fucked :(

I'm not sure why there is this idea that we will suddenly appoint someone for 4 games. The decision was made in January to try and stay afloat with Carver and it's just a case of Ashley shitting his pants now and praying we get a win from somewhere.

If he really cared like he said he does, he'd quit. But he's a money grabbing cunt.

said it before like but there's nothing stopping the cunt resigning from the head coaches role, it's only an interim appointment, he could go back to standing around threatening fans without losing his beer money

Was bored  :blush::

16 games played so that's 1440 minutes of football. Give or take a minute or so here or there...

Time spent leading a game: 224 mins  (15.5%) (6 times, winning only 2)

Time spent drawing in a game: 629 mins  (43.7%)

Time spent losing in a game: 587 mins  (40.8%)  (11 times, losing all 11)

Basically we always lose the game if we ever go behind, not so much as a point gained if we ever fall behind at any point. #resilience

Bumped and updated

No chance will they bring anyone in this late in the season. Ashley will gamble (as he has since Christmas) that we have enough to stay up, or that we scrape some more points before the season ends. The incentive for Carver is that he'll be regaining some players de jong, aarons, cisse and dummett plus the forest boys? in the remaining weeks.

Guest Gino14

Just done the predictor with a few possibilities.  If we get a point I have us barely staying up.  If we get nothing, I have us going down and Sunderland staying up at our expense.

Just done the predictor with a few possibilities.  If we get a point I have us barely staying up.  If we get nothing, I have us going down and Sunderland staying up at our expense.

That is fucking scary.