John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest H09

We will stay up, Ashley got it right every time when he backed Pardew, he'll get it right now

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We know Carver is not good enough. One thing I will say for him is he tells it how it is. Slagging off your players in public may not be in the 'Man management and motivational skills' books but a lot of these players bloody deserve it.  90% of them have let down Carver, the club and the fans and they don't give a f..k They are looking to pick up their money and move on in the closed season.

Mate you love Carver, change your name to Johnnyboy then get down to the Dog & Duck for a pint with him.

We know Carver is not good enough. One thing I will say for him is he tells it how it is. Slagging off your players in public may not be in the 'Man management and motivational skills' books but a lot of these players bloody deserve it.  90% of them have let down Carver, the club and the fans and they don't give a f..k They are looking to pick up their money and move on in the closed season.

The last two years Pardew and those above have coasted at the 40 point mark, this is the philosophy that was ingrained throughout the club, which Carver is part of as a lapdog for the masters. We decide now is the time to blame players for this?

We know the players have downed tools and couldn't give a fuck, same as last season, and so does Carver but as the manager he can't come out and say what he said. Far better to keep everyone sweet and then come the full time whistle against West Ham the incriminations can begin regardless of what league we'll be playing in the following season. Any ounce of respect he had from any player in that squad was totally wiped out by his rant on Saturday. That he's leading us into the final 3 games simply beggars belief.

Have they fuck let down the club, they were brought in because of what they are. We sell ourselves to players across the continent as a club where you can put yourself in the shop window and we don't mind if they don't really give a stuff.

It's like deliberately bringing in known cowboy builders because they're dirt cheap then moaning when your house falls down. The club have nobody to blame but themselves.

Guest firetotheworks

Not remotely surprised to the extent that I knew that as soon as they were putti g a statement out that it would definitely be just to say that nothing has changed, just because they enjoy being cunts and they think there'll be people daft enough to think that we'll get what we want, even at the basic level of having a manager. I don't think there's anyone out there still falling for it so I'm not sure why Ashley still finds it funny.

Can't wait for us to go down just to fuck that heinous cunt and his shit tat shop over. The best hope we have is of protests being ramped up, it being of no profit to him and him fucking off forever. Cunt.

Ashley won't lose any money, if we go down he'll just slash the club's expenditure even further making sure he fucks over NUFC even more in his rage. Yes it will hit the marketing of SD so he'll lose from that POV, but he'll make sure it's the club that takes the brunt of it.

Aye, but the club is currently making him a profit, if we go down it won't, therefore he won't, therefore, yes, he will lose money.

He'll still make a profit, just not as much as he would in the premier. He'll slash the club's funds even further and sack a few tea ladies to keep himself in the black. Not that he needs the money anyway. SD will lose some marketing value but that's corporate business for you.

You've missed the point entirely. Profit in the premier league vs profit in the championship is a massive loss. Imo we have a better chance of him leaving if he's not making the larger profit.

Not remotely surprised to the extent that I knew that as soon as they were putti g a statement out that it would definitely be just to say that nothing has changed, just because they enjoy being cunts and they think there'll be people daft enough to think that we'll get what we want, even at the basic level of having a manager. I don't think there's anyone out there still falling for it so I'm not sure why Ashley still finds it funny.

Can't wait for us to go down just to fuck that heinous cunt and his shit tat shop over. The best hope we have is of protests being ramped up, it being of no profit to him and him fucking off forever. Cunt.

Ashley won't lose any money, if we go down he'll just slash the club's expenditure even further making sure he fucks over NUFC even more in his rage. Yes it will hit the marketing of SD so he'll lose from that POV, but he'll make sure it's the club that takes the brunt of it.

Aye, but the club is currently making him a profit, if we go down it won't, therefore he won't, therefore, yes, he will lose money.

He'll still make a profit, just not as much as he would in the premier. He'll slash the club's funds even further and sack a few tea ladies to keep himself in the black. Not that he needs the money anyway. SD will lose some marketing value but that's corporate business for you.

You've missed the point entirely. Profit in the premier league vs profit in the championship is a massive loss. Imo we have a better chance of him leaving if he's not making the larger profit.

But then he'll have to sell at a knockdown price which is something he's loathe to do. He'll probably just hang on and hope to get us back up again like last time. We've been here before.

Have they f*** let down the club, they were brought in because of what they are. We sell ourselves to players across the continent as a club where you can put yourself in the shop window and we don't mind if they don't really give a stuff.

It's like deliberately bringing in known cowboy builders because they're dirt cheap then moaning when your house falls down. The club have nobody to blame but themselves.

Platform for soulless mediocrity. It's all their creation.

This time "mistakes have been made" will be plain wrong. It's all going to plan with an outcome that was always probable. The club as it is now is tailored to what they've aspired to build. No mistakes have been made.

Guest firetotheworks

....You mean when we were relegated and he put the club up for sale. Exactly. I dunno what point you're getting at, we have a better chance of him selling if we go down, I don't see how that can be argued. The entire remit is riding the Premier League gravy train, without that there is no goal other than losing money whilst trying to get back on it.

Guest Gino14

The club once again showing that if there's a wrong decision to be made they'll make it and tell everyone it's right.  Well they've just handed in their relegation notice with that statement.  John Carver won't get another point and if he gets the job in the championship, he'll relegate us from there as well.

....You mean when we were relegated and he put the club up for sale. Exactly. I dunno what point you're getting at, we have a better chance of him selling if we go down, I don't see how that can be argued. The entire remit is riding the Premier League gravy train, without that there is no goal other than losing money whilst trying to get back on it.

He put us up for sale at a price no one would buy us. He's never done any different whatever league we are in. He'll sell only for a massive profit otherwise he'll keep us as an advertising tool, albeit a much less lucrative one in the championship than the premier. The only reason he'll sell IMO is if he needs to get shot of us so he can concentrate on getting Rangers into the CL. Then he would probably sell regardless of which league we were in.

Guest firetotheworks

He put us up for sale at a price no one would buy us. He's never done any different whatever league we are in. He'll sell only for a massive profit otherwise he'll keep us as an advertising tool, albeit a much less lucrative one in the championship than the premier. The only reason he'll sell IMO is if he needs to get shot of us so he can concentrate on getting Rangers into the CL. Then he would probably sell regardless of which league we were in.

I dunno why you're arguing with a point that you yourself are making. He's more likely to sell in the championship than in the premier league.

I dunno why you're arguing with a point that you yourself are making. He's more likely to sell in the championship than in the premier league.

He's said he won't be selling until 2016 at the earliest. My view is that has something to do with the timeline for getting Rangers back in the big time. Until then I don't think he'll sell regardless of which division we are in. He's pretended to sell twice before, only to hike the price so high as to put any serious bidders off. I'm just going by what he's done in the same situation previously.