John Carver

Guest neesy111

It's all about him...mentioning the 2 lads and saying I'm becoming emotional. John you really are a vile despicable piece of shit who is hanging on by his finger tips

The cunt should be ejected from a cannon straight into the North Sea .....lick your way back home....cunt

It's all about him...

That's a good point. I just watched the full interview, the interviewer gave him a chance to mention players names and performances, it was easy for him to praise Anita, Sissoko and above all Jonas, but he just gave a a "we did well" response. Clearly he wanted to make that interview about him being our savior today. If he is still around the club this time next week, we are in for more of the same shit next season.

It's all about him...

That's a good point. I just watched the full interview, the interviewer gave him a chance to mention players names and performances, it was easy for him to praise Anita, Sissoko and above all Jonas, but he just gave a a "we did well" response. Clearly he wanted to make that interview about him being our savior today. If he is still around the club this time next week, we are in for more of the same shit next season.

He has already confirmed that he won't be.

Cause he's going away on holiday on Wednesday

Just heard his interview on talkshite.

Unprofessional. Undignified. Unqualified.

Go and fucking drink yourself into oblivion 'at the bar somewhere' you wretched sychophant.

Should have been handed his P45 and shown the exit door on the final whistle. In the 1st half when things weren't going well he wouldn't even leave his seat in the dugout, sending Stone out instead, coward that he is.

For me like for Carver to recognise the loss of those two lads is testament to the fact eh cares about the club and the fans of this club. he might be inept and inadequate but his heart is in the right place like.

Just heard his interview on talkshite.

Unprofessional. Undignified. Unqualified.

Go and f***ing drink yourself into oblivion 'at the bar somewhere' you wretched sychophant.

He only drinks tea with his chip butty according to him. He's a total cock, hope he fucks off

For me like for Carver to recognise the loss of those two lads is testament to the fact eh cares about the club and the fans of this club. he might be inept and inadequate but his heart is in the right place like.

This for me like. He did seem quite emotional and I thought it was nice of him to mention them after ensuring survival. I'm sure their families would have appreciated that. Now he just needs to do the honourable thing and admit he's woefully short of being able to do the job and resign his position. Can't see it though.

Guest chopey

I can't wait for this thread to sink like a stone to the depths once a new manager is appointed

Clearly using names to get people onside, he had a perfect opportunity to shower Jonas with the praise he deserved after all he's been through and to thank him for being a loyal servant to the last minute and to cap off a difficult period of his life with a fairytale ending. But no he goes for the cheap shot to garner support "one of our own." Self serving prick. In my eyes it was churlish, premeditated and selfish.