John Carver

Guest neesy111

while not quite the worst decision they could make (JFK appearing for a third time would be that) its still would be quite horrific a decision but would anyone be surprised? Above all else Carver would be a great deal cheaper than anyone like Garde etc and would be very grateful for the job so no speaking out against Ashley on anything and easily controlled-the ideal candidate in Ashleys eye. Of coarse it will end disasterously and at the very least I'd expect us to get sucked into a relegation battle completely needlessly.

I'd rather have JFK. At least he adds humour to disaster.

while not quite the worst decision they could make (JFK appearing for a third time would be that) its still would be quite horrific a decision but would anyone be surprised? Above all else Carver would be a great deal cheaper than anyone like Garde etc and would be very grateful for the job so no speaking out against Ashley on anything and easily controlled-the ideal candidate in Ashleys eye. Of coarse it will end disasterously and at the very least I'd expect us to get sucked into a relegation battle completely needlessly.

This. Honestly I would rather have JFK than Carver. Absolute f***ing joke. Like a few others have said that quite possibly me out for the rest of the season or until carver is gone.

Ashley's intentions are quite clear if this does happen .

This. Honestly I would rather have JFK than Carver. Absolute f***ing joke. Like a few others have said that quite possibly me out for the rest of the season or until carver is gone.

Ashley's intentions are quite clear if this does happen .

At least JFK had some relevant experience this guy's nothing more than a kit man.

When you think about it carver is the obvious choice really, cheap, passive, will have no problem selling cisse and sissoko and will give Ashley no grief what so ever

Still trying to remain positive, there MUST be a reason we met with Garde, unless it was a smokescreen. How this tosser would be seen as appropriately qualified for our club is beyond me.

Club seemed quick to jump on the Labbadia stuff and deny it didn't they? They've not done that with Garde...mind you they've not done that with Carver either :lol:

At least if he does get it we can hound him out and dispel this bollocks about we only accept Geordies.

Bollocks man, it'll be unbearable.  He'll get it and make a pigs ear of it and all we'll hear is 'Silly geordies wanted one of their own and look what's happened'.

At least if he does get it we can hound him out and dispel this bollocks about we only accept Geordies.

Bollocks man, it'll be unbearable.  He'll get it and make a pigs ear of it and all we'll hear is 'Silly geordies wanted one of their own and look what's happened'.

This^^^^^

That fat prick Alan Brazil was waxing lyrical on talkshite about how all we want is a geordie owner and a geordie manager :rant:

Lazy opinions from lazy fuckin supposed journo's boil my piss.

All we want is a responsible owner who'll reinvest money made back into the team and a manager who'll get the best out of a fairly talented young crop of players and not leave them to rot in the reserves because they don't track back or perform a textbook cushioned header :sad:

Try to not look too much into this, Janmaat is probably as frustrated as us and he's not going to come out and say “If it is (John Carver), it’s relegation. We despise him. I think he would take us down.

“We despise him, he's pure radge. It will be better when the club makes a statement. It will be better for everyone. Then everyone knows.”

At the end of the day carver is a fraud, he told everyone that would listen that he would play his best team against Leicester and then dropped 6 first teamers. 4500 fans travelled to that game and were lied to. For that reason he can never be trusted to take over our club.