Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did an interview with newstalk.ie today, the national talk radio station which has a large sports dedication, which will be aired in full tomorrow. A summary would be that half the quotes were 'misquoted' and the rest 'completely out of context'. He feels he's been hung out to dry and set up by the journalist in question.

Not withstanding how stupid it is for him to actually do interviews in the first place considering he is a complete loony toon, should be a good listen.

Makes you wonder how an interview supposedly for Barton turns out to be an Ireland one.

"On Foot? *spider sense*  I'll pass. Hey Stevie..."

Barton > Ireland  O0

Guest VegasToon

I love how we've got so many 'characters' in our squad. Imagine when we have Barton, Ireland and Ben Arfa all playing together :lol:

It would be fantastic.  You wouldn't know whether they are going to score or smack someone.  I would be on the edge of my seat. 

Kinda looks like someone is about to execute him. There's probably a gun pointed at him off camera.

Unless Peter Crouch is behind the camera, he's on his knees too.

Guest dover

Were lucky to have Ireland imo. Given the form he was in at Man city, his age and potential puts his price way out of our reach under the current regime. The circumstances and generally gypsy mentalist attitude is the reason we have him, so I say accept it and get behind the lad, could well be one of our best performers, as he was at citeh.

Destroy Evertons Midfield tomorrow and all is well, bring a bag of rabbits feet for Shola n all cos he will need em.

Absolute tosh ,his value has gone right down from his Cithe heights and his year in Neverland .We have a Bartonesque situation with him and Villa will be pleased to get rid after this  :idiot2:

Erm you`re saying the same thing as me mate.

Guest palnese

There was pictures of him training a couple days ago, and Pardew said 50/50 for the Everton game, surely he's not out for a month

Carroll was supposed to be out for a couple of weeks.

Is his Twitter real? The media are saying he's out for a month.

If so we may as well cancel his loan.

Wasn't there talk of us having a deal with Villa regarding not paying his wages (surely a proportion rather than all of them) until he's fit? If we continue to do well without him we might continue to claim he's injured. We pay the minimum amount possible then pick him up on the cheap in the summer.

Is his Twitter real? The media are saying he's out for a month.

If so we may as well cancel his loan.

Wasn't there talk of us having a deal with Villa regarding not paying his wages (surely a proportion rather than all of them) until he's fit? If we continue to do well without him we might continue to claim he's injured. We pay the minimum amount possible then pick him up on the cheap in the summer.

Aye, Pardew said we don't start paying until he is fit.