Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Stephen927

We signed a paintbrush and just lost a painter.

Other way around.

The mix-up was to symbolise the mess of a transfer deadline day.

Guest firetotheworks

I always thought of Ireland as more of a scorer than a provider.

I think we'll have to all start thinking that way, if we're to have any hope.

Guest MrSundlofer

#10 surely?

Routledge is still an NUFC player, so probably not.

Routledge is not registered for us = no number at this club = number 10 is free.

Guest firetotheworks

He hasn't had the best of luck like. Shunned at City after being excellent for them, moved to Villa whose manager then left, moved to Newcastle, who on the same day sold their most prized asset.

He hasn't had the best of luck like. Shunned at City after being excellent for them, moved to Villa whose manager then left, moved to Newcastle, who on the same day sold their most prized asset.

He moved to us after O'Neill left.

There's no getting away from the fact that he joined in pretty unusual circumstances, and he hasn't turned into some talentless chugger, but there is definitely something wrong upstairs with Ireland.

Maybe a change of scenery will help, but I can't help but think that it was the change of scenery away from Manchester City that triggered his problems to go into overdrive.

With Carroll gone that leaves a role as support striker free for Ireland surely. I think he could make a very positive impact there, especially when HBA gets back, both clever players that I feel could link up well to create chances.

With Carroll gone that leaves a role as support striker free for Ireland surely. I think he could make a very positive impact there, especially when HBA gets back, both clever players that I feel could link up well to create chances.

Yeah and then Shola to miss them  O0

His shot to goal ratio is near enough the same as Carrolls this season  O0

His shot to goal ratio is near enough the same as Carrolls this season  O0

If this is true, i stand corrected  O0