Fulham vs Newcastle United - 2/2/2011 - Live on Sky - Pre match bant

ElDiablo

Hope the lads who are making the trip get behind the side. Whatevers happened today theres a decent bunch playing for Newcastle these days and they alone deserve some backing.

Exactly. Don't forget they've been stabbed in the back today as well. From a teammate.

Honestly cant be arsed with the rest of the season now that we are just going to try and see it out without getting relegated.

Isn't that what we were doing anyway?

Not really, things were looking positive for when the likes of Carroll and Ben Arfa returned.

Honestly cant be arsed with the rest of the season now that we are just going to try and see it out without getting relegated.

I suppose but at least with Carroll we had a chance of a decent placed finish. With the strikeforce we are left with we cannot do anything positive.

This team have shown that whatever is thrown at them they can come back from it. Carroll wasn't going to play in this game in anyway, so hopefully his transfer won't have any effect of the game.

If only you could say the same about our fans, i think its going to be a nasty atmosphere amongst us

Not really, things were looking positive for when the likes of Carroll and Ben Arfa returned.

How things look is all about subjective viewpoints. I've been happy to take the good performances safe in the knowledge that it can all crumble at any point. Ben Arfa is by no means guaranteed to make any impact this season. We would have been happy to coast through to a 15th or 16th place finish in August so why would a few decent performances mixed in with some shoddy ones change that.

Nothing much has changed for me, except that there is some extra money in the bank, if that goes off the debt to MA or back to the team makes no difference to me.

anyway, back on topic. Still going, still think it'll be tight. We might just scrape it.

Nothing much has changed for me, except that there is some extra money in the bank, if that goes off the debt to MA or back to the team makes no difference to me.

What an utterly bizarre thing to say.

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Looking forward to seeing how a big pile of £20 notes plays up front at Fulham. To be fair, would still be more mobile than Shola. #Nufc

:lol:

Pandering to the ever dwindling NUST crowd I see. Yet we laugh at the London press.

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Looking forward to seeing how a big pile of £20 notes plays up front at Fulham. To be fair, would still be more mobile than Shola. #Nufc

:lol:

I usually quite like Caulkin, but that's s***.

Agreed.

Really meh about this game now, was planning to watch it in the pub, think i'll give it a miss, it will be like a wake and that's before we start conceding.

We've been winning without Carroll, so why would his sale suddenly make a change?