Transfer Deadline Day thread

JH

This is the worst january window for us that I can remember. I honestly can't believe we're going to attempt to stay in this league with Shola, Ranger, Best and Lovenshite. I'd have been scared of seeing those 4 clowns in the championship.

Why am I still watching SSN? I think I'm sadly waiting with a tiny bit of hope they will announce a surprise late signing, even though they won't.

We've been fucking raped today, nice fee, but still raped.

:facepalm:

This is the worst january window for us that I can remember. I honestly can't believe we're going to attempt to stay in this league with Shola, Ranger, Best and Lovenshite. I'd have been scared of seeing those 4 clowns in the championship.

Ranger and Best at home with Ameobi away.

I agree though none of them are good enough

The best part of this whole transfer window is that I now finally get to see how Michael Bradley works in the Prem (which I've been calling for the past few years).  Excited by this.

He's going to be great. Can't wait. I'd be losing my shit if he signed for us.

The best part of this whole transfer window is that I now finally get to see how Michael Bradley works in the Prem (which I've been calling for the past few years).  Excited by this.

Likewise, would've been awesome.

Absolute disaster of a day.  Disaster of a window.  Disaster of a tenure.  It's this type of brinkmanship that helped relegate us.  Utter madness.  Can Vince Mcmahon please put a bid down for this shitstorm of a club?  The pathetic melodrama would suit the WWE to a tee.

I'll say it again.  Fucking madness.

Will the perpetual let's see how this pan out crowd please step forward and admit that they were completely and utterly mistaken now?  I sometimes get the feeling that they want NE5 to be wrong so badly that they are being blinded to the objective reality.  Most of us wanted him to be wrong, because it would be akin to finding out the Mormons were right all along.  He was an abrasive jackass whose reasoning at times was more than suspect.  But he happened to stumble upon the truth with these clowns.

They are not going to change.  They are not going to improve.  And this club will continue to deteriorate as long as they are near it. 

Guest Wally_McFool

The trying to sign Nzogbia story was just a pathetic repeat of Ashleys so called  last minute attempt to sign that horrible bastard Kieron richardson from the Mackems a couple of years back.

I'm totally surprised that people are surprised that we haven't signed anybody.

:lol: Now I'm just depressed.

:lol: Now I'm just depressed.

fuck.

The trying to sign Nzogbia story was just a pathetic repeat of Ashleys so called  last minute attempt to sign that horrible bastard Kieron richardson from the Mackems a couple of years back.

I'm totally surprised that people are surprised that we haven't signed anybody.

+Michael Johnson

Well that went pretty fucking terrible. On the bright side at least nobody bid for any of our other plays I guess...oh and we signed a baldy heel the baal who may or may not be shite/injured.

I know I shouldn't be but I'm still suprised we actually lowered the numbers in our first team squad. Daft as fuck.

Guest MrSundlofer

So frustrating  :lol:  Pardew has said he want to strengthen the squad and has 31 days in January to do so = 1 player added to the squad (Ireland) and 4 players leaving (Routledge, Kadar, Xisco, Carroll). That's chocking  :lol:

And to bid for a player one hour before the transfer window closes...  :kasper:  I'm not sure if we should blame Pardew because we know this kind of things will happen with Ashley and Llambias in charge. But Pardew is our manager.. this is serious.