Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest WashyGeordie

Toonultras will never die, even though they've disbanded with the Leazes! (level 7)  :lol:

A spokeswoman for Newcastle United said: “There has been increased demand in recent seasons for group sales from non-season ticket holders and we require further space to accommodate these groups.

The club will use North West level two and level four for this purpose.”

...to the detriment of existing season ticket holders. Pissing on your most loyal customers, brilliant tactics.

Guest WashyGeordie

A spokeswoman for Newcastle United said: “There has been increased demand in recent seasons for group sales from non-season ticket holders and we require further space to accommodate these groups.

The club will use North West level two and level four for this purpose.”

...to the detriment of existing season ticket holders. Wankers.

Surely there'll be enough space when away fans don't sell out in Level 7, and even just in Level 2 NW Corner.

It's blatent, but everyone who was going to be in Level 4 looks like their going in SE Corner/Gallowgate anyway, so hopefully it'll be a better atmosphere next year!

It may have just been me who hasn't thought this through properly, but where the fuck is this 10% off deal for having a season ticket in the Championship? Am I misisng something here?

I've been charged £100+ to be moved to a seat I don't want to be in, and furthermore, the next seat/area I want to be in I can't be put into! What the fuck man, how is that even like allowed?

What a total and utter set of cunts the people in charge must be! And to think I was beginning to lighten up slightly on the whole Ashley scenario...how wrong have I been?

Think the 10% was deducted from the cost of the ticket on the form itself.  Can't remember for sure but, I know I checked mine and I was being given the discount.

Price was completely wrong on mine and the kid in the ticket office changed it in pen.

"group sales" isn't approx a few hundred+ season ticket holders a group booking? But it is not really about that it was always about taking care of L7 for being the leaders of singing anti-ashley songs.

Guest SuperShola!

My mate seems to reckon that everyone from Level 7 is moving under the away fans but I told him he's talking out his arse. Anyhow, going over on Monday to sort my season ticket out and i'm going to get it changed to the Gallowgate corner. Looking forward to it like.

Went over to sort it out today. Originally submitted mine, the brother's and the sister's together (which the bloke actually stapled together). Requested a seat move to the milburn balcony next to me brother. They somehow managed to lose mine, renew me brother's existing seat and me sister's existing seat in February. There was no phonecall, no confirmation letter to inform us 'we're renewing your sister's seat even though you requested a move and even though there's no one next to her.'

The box office had called me midweek, they had no knowledge of that either. To top all this off, some little fuckwit club shop worker decided to use an air compressor right beside the tills to inflate some footballs, blocking out all sound of speech.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

SE Corner is the area of the stadium that has been measured up for a scoreboard, that the stadium will be required to have for the Olympic Qualifiers. Just as a heads up for those who are moving there. The back rows will have restricted viewing, as the scoreboard will hang down.

SE Corner is the area of the stadium that has been measured up for a scoreboard, that the stadium will be required to have for the Olympic Qualifiers. Just as a heads up for those who are moving there. The back rows will have restricted viewing, as the scoreboard will hang down.

:lol: left-right combo

Seriously?

-.- Just as i move there?!!!?!!?! Restricted viewing of what? The whole pitch or?

Probably. They might have lost your forms or summit tbh! Give them a ring just to check, and sort your ST out by saying you're returning a call from them :thup:

Thing is, the lad I sit with rang up and they said they'd inform us when they got to our file. Shitting me pants now like.

Went over to sort it out today. Originally submitted mine, the brother's and the sister's together (which the bloke actually stapled together). Requested a seat move to the milburn balcony next to me brother. They somehow managed to lose mine, renew me brother's existing seat and me sister's existing seat in February. There was no phonecall, no confirmation letter to inform us 'we're renewing your sister's seat even though you requested a move and even though there's no one next to her.'

The box office had called me midweek, they had no knowledge of that either. To top all this off, some little fuckwit club shop worker decided to use an air compressor right beside the tills to inflate some footballs, blocking out all sound of speech.

after reading that i think i'm going to have to pop in this week.

If anyone needs any tips on negotiating with Simon Esland I'm more than happy to give you a few pointers. I'm quite the pro in this area.

Complete w***** that man.

How professional of you.

Just a quick word of warning to those of you who haven't got sorted with a new seat yet.

I was talking to a lad who gets in my local last night and he'd been to the ticket office on Saturday as he'd still heard nothing at all from them and when he rang them on Friday he was fobbed off and told that they would ring him when they had worked their way through to him. Anyway he's managed to get himself a seat in the SE Corner after a brief argument when she was adamant she wanted to put him in the Leazes Lower Tier but the lass dealing with him did say that availability for the entire South East Corner was now "very limited".