SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

nah, no thanks. he's a good player but with all his issues and attitude and history him and nufc are not compatible.

now we have a bit of cash im prepared to wait until the summer so we make sure we identify the right targets, rather than spunking everything away on panic transfers.

We had no need to panic. We could have lined up a replacement for a player we KNEW was a target for at least 2 clubs. Failing that, we could have kept a player who was under a long term contract and fuck the money.

Fucking hate the fact ssn isnt on freeview anymore; havent got a fucking clue what is going on.

Trust me, that is the best way to be

I've spent almost the entire day watching this shit, and I feel like kicking my telly in the cunt to make it stop.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Fucking hate the fact ssn isnt on freeview anymore; havent got a fucking clue what is going on.

http://www.textualities.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/circus1.jpg

Was never any genuine bid. More smoke and mirrors for the tracksuited mongs.

Being fair, SSN claim Dave Whelan has confirmed it to them. I can't see him wanting to do Ashley any favours.

What next?

22:33 David Craig: My sources are saying there is late activity at Newcastle and they have made a sensational late offer for Messi

22:34 Jim White: Sesnational

22:35 Jim White: Well moments ago we brought you news of amazing news from Newcastle. Well we've been on the phone to Pep Guardiola himself and he said confirmed Newcastle has made a £12m bid for Messi but told them to Fuck Off

22:36 David Craig: You're sources are bang on. He did say fuck off.

Why do we watch this shite?