SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Guest Roger Kint

Use the PM function if you want to slag each other off.

Not interested in responding to him. My post clearly states how i saw this therefore 'sad bastard' is OTT and pretty much uncalled for. Thanks for shoehorning me into his insult though O0

Guest Roger Kint

Nobody ever takes any responsibility.

Walking away from an insult isnt good enough for you now? Cant win really ;D

I do think the stint at Wigan might have humbled him as a player.

Ability wise I don't think he's improved that much but his consistency is what has made him one of the leagues better wide men compared to the up and down performances from when he was here last time.

Ability wise I don't think he's improved that much but his consistency is what has made him one of the leagues better wide men compared to the up and down performances from when he was here last time.

He has definitely improved as a goalscorer and become a more versatile attacking player.

He's a much better player now. He's certainly bulked up physically, he's a better creator, scores goals, can deliver from set pieces, can play all across the midfield. Consistency is only one area where he has improved.

He's a much better player now. He's certainly bulked up physically, he's a better creator, scores goals, can deliver from set pieces, can play all across the midfield. Consistency is only one area where he has improved.

:thup:

When he was here he was a raw winger who could run at players, he's pretty much the full package now, and can play across the midfield.

I don't think he was given much of a run as a winger when he was here other than Roeder's first season in charge before Duff arrived. In those few months he was outstanding. But he will be better having seen the grass isn't always greener on the other side so yes the spell at Wigan will have done him good.

Guest MrSundlofer

"After four years at Newcastle, I want to reach a higher level of ambition. I don't think that is possible here."

I wouldn't mind him here. He has improved a lot. The only fear is his attitude. How bad is it?

However, I think he will leave Wigan this summer. His contract ends next summer and Wigan would surely cash in on him.

He has definitely improved as a goalscorer and become a more versatile attacking player.

:thup:

When he was here he was a raw winger who could run at players, he's pretty much the full package now, and can play across the midfield.

I guess you're wrong then, Baggio. :lol:

Guest Wearside

The fallout on here if N'Zogbia chooses Sunderland over Newcastle will be something else. :)

Maybe he'll nick a Super League winners medal from the stadium's trophy cabinet to replace the Champions League winners one they got with Muntari.

Guest Wearside

Would be worse for them. I don't really expect him to want to come back here.

This is the thing,why would he want to go back to a club he wanted to leave for?

Don't Newcastle also have a stricter wage policy these days aswell?

I doubt he will end up at either of our clubs.