SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

You bring in Harper, Krul, S Taylor, Enrique, Barton and Shola, i.e. all the first team players here before the relegation season, and you ask them: "Will you welcome Zog back?" and if they say yes bring him back, if they say no, don't.

:lol: :lol:

You bring in Harper, Krul, S Taylor, Enrique, Barton and Shola, i.e. all the first team players here before the relegation season, and you ask them: "Will you welcome Zog back?" and if they say yes bring him back, if they say no, don't.

We should ask them whether you need to stop talking shit and if they say yes you should stop doing it, if they say no you should still stop doing it anyway, for the good of everyone else's sanity.

Enrique : Non!!

1 month later

Enrique: Welcome to Liverpool : http://i52.tinypic.com/2iqb9y9.jpg

Come to think of it, wasn't N'Zogbia cited as part of the problem when we had a terrible morale problem in the dressing room? Why would you willingly want to bring that sort of cancer back into the club?

Because he's been f***ing great all season.

He'll probably be shite next season. Especially if we buy him for £10M+

We should ask them whether you need to stop talking shit and if they say yes you should stop doing it, if they say no you should still stop doing it anyway, for the good of everyone else's sanity.

No, we should ask everyone on here if they think Taylor27 should do one.  If they say yes, he's banned.

No, we should ask everyone on here if they think Taylor27 should do one.  If they say yes, he's banned.

You'd have loved Germany in the 1930s, mate. :thup:

Not being funny but I would definately have him back. Imagine him and Ben Arfa in the same side man! :smitten:

That's one of the reasons I'd be hesitant. They'd both be seeking the same role.

Zoggy has a licence to roam at Wigan, and he's found it much easier to get on the ball in space and run at the opposition. With us, he was stuck out wide and more restricted.

You could possibly play HBA and Zoggy behind the striker in a 433, but that may leave us a bit light when the opposition have the ball. Of the two, there's no doubt in my mind that HBA has got more to offer.

Not being funny but I would definately have him back. Imagine him and Ben Arfa in the same side man! :smitten:

That's one of the reasons I'd be hesitant. They'd both be seeking the same role.

Zoggy has a licence to roam at Wigan, and he's found it much easier to get on the ball in space and run at the opposition. With us, he was stuck out wide and more restricted.

You could possibly play HBA and Zoggy behind the striker in a 433, but that may leave us a bit light when the opposition have the ball. Of the two, there's no doubt in my mind that HBA has got more to offer.

My take on it is Zoggy is a lot more disiplined now and chases all over the place and you can play him wide left and behind a striker/strikers as can HBA so interchangeable  :smitten:

If he comes back here it would have to be to play wide left, Pardew has already said that he sees HBA playing off the main striker.

Striker

Ben Arfa

Jonas                          N'Zogbia

Barton/Nolan

Tiote

Would like to see that. The movement of those 3 behind the striker would scare defences shitless.

-----------Bart-----------Tiote

---Zoggy-----------------------Jonas-----

-------------------HBA

------------------Striker

OR

----Bart---------Tiote---------Jonas

------Zoggy----------------HBA

-----------------Striker

Must admit I like the look of potential line-ups just by adding N'Zogbia to what we already have. Bodes well for next year if we can keep hold of what we've got and bring in a few.

-----------Bart-----------Tiote

---Zoggy-----------------------Jonas-----

-------------------HBA

------------------Striker

OR

----Bart---------Tiote---------Jonas

------Zoggy----------------HBA

-----------------Striker

Want.

There's someone missing from these line ups.

Nolan will be a mainstay of the team next year like it or not, as much as I'd love to see Jonas, Ben Arfa and Zoggy roaming behind a lone striker I can't see a system to fit them all in with Nolan

Injuries and suspensions would see all of them get more than their fair share of football and keep them all happy. I also imagine you'd be more likely to play those players at home and go for the throat, and sacrifice whoever's off form in away matches for Nolan.

It's a good sign though that adding just one creative midfielder and a striker to our first team makes our chances of doing well next year potentially likely.

We do need quality depth though.

I think Pardew knows enough to see if everyone is fit that Nolan won't be a starter, I also think Nolan knows this.

We will see Nolan maybe more away from home but mainly used as a sub late on to help tighten things up if we are winning the game.