SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Guest Flatline

Well,  60-80 grand should be stomachable? Nothing more mind... How much does the lad want, 100? :lol:

hopefully he wont be able to free up funds...grasping at straws here :lol:

Even if they sell enough players in time to put in an offer for him I don't think Zog would pick Everton over us. Too many if's and buts in there t be worried about it.

Sturridge isn't unrealistic tbh. Chelsea would be stupid to sell him - you know that, I know that - but Abramovich probably doesn't care. When they get Lukaku/Neymar, Sturridge won't be happy. The only problem could be wages but surely he knows that all the clubs that'd regularly play him wouldn't pay those wages. If he takes a slight drop to 50k, he should come to us.

From the Chronicle :

N’Zogbia, who played for France in their 1-0 win in Poland last night, is keen to return to Tyneside and a source close to the player said today: “Charles left Newcastle a boy and would return a man.

“He knows now better than ever just what a huge club Newcastle is. And he would love to be back.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/06/10/bernard-tips-cabaye-to-be-a-hit-with-magpies-72703-28855128/#ixzz1Os9NW9fx

:smitten:

God i really want Zog back. Something about seeing him play for france last night gave me abit of pride like he's still our's and he's made the step up. Time to come home Charles

Left a boy and came back a man  :lol: Like something from a film.

As Dave says though, get him.

I know it sounds a bit corny but he did come here as a young lad so for that reason I don't like seeing him in another team's shirt. It's also the reason I think the only way he will go to Sunderland is if we don't want him. I know or resident mackem might be miffed at that but maybe they should stop targeting ex Mag players.