SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Was thinking of you earlier Ridman, this game should be treat for you  :lol:

Yea for sure  :lol:

Piszczek is by far the best of the horrid defenders and still Valbuena dribbles past him for fun. Can´t see this ending well, at all.

Which one of our former managers was it that got slaughtered for trying N'Zogbia on the right?

Roeder? I remember more of the criticism seemed to be for moving right footed Milner out to the left.

I remember fat Sam playing N'zogbia at left back and insisting that Milner was a left winger. Those may be questioned but they were light years away from being the worst decisions he made whilst manager of our club.

Guest DairylandMag

Starting to think we should go all out to get him back now like, make him a priority rather than an option.

Agreed. He should be the top target at this point. Gameiro doesn't want to come and Gervinho is clearly holding out for Arsenal. Between Zog's tweets and the "source close to him" in various reports, he seems like he wants to come back. I say just pay the £12M and be done with it.

Guest Flatline

Agreed.

Sturridge for 12-15 mill would also be a steal ( provided he doesnt go off the rack with his wage demands).