SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

It's the fact that Aston Villa, who I see as a current rival, have adequately improved (if not bettered) on losing Downing/Young.

He's a great player and he'll be great for them, which is bad news for us. More than just 'meh we don't need him' tbh.

:thup: Exactly.

Infuriating. Absolutely brilliant business by Villa.

On the plus side Wigan now have fuck all in their squad who looks like they could keep them up. Rodegella and Moses maybe decent but they have no one providing them any service, surely their time is up.

Guest Haris Vuckic

This might finally be the year Wigan f*** off and die?

Wigan in the top flight is still a joke like. As much as I hate the bastards give me a Sheffield club back any day,  a Leeds, even bloody Oldham gave more to the premier league!

What are the chances people are vastly overrating N'Zogbia on the back of us not landing him (or maybe ever being in for him)?

More like people saying he's worse than crap - the same people who'd be over the moon if he was here :lol:

Guest TheSummerOf69

I always dont believe in going back...

I'm glad Peter Beardsley doesn't believe in not going back

Would have loved, LOVED him here. Do think where he would have fitted though. Who would he pushed out of the team? Ben Arfa? Barton? Jonas? Marveaux?

For me it's probably the latter two, it won't happen so a bit of a pointless comment but IF we did sign a quality defender then it would make up a little for us not even attempting to get N'Zogbia as I think we are lighter in defence than we are midfield.

It's got very little to do with the fact we got him. It's the fact that Aston Villa, who I see as a current rival, have adequately improved (if not bettered) on losing Downing/Young.

He's a great player and he'll be great for them, which is bad news for us. More than just 'meh we don't need him' tbh.

Messi is the definition of a "great" player.

• 1 month later...