SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Guest Heneage

f*** sake.

Proper raging that fat w***** didn't get the wallet out for Zog.

Why would Barcelona need Charles N'zogbia?

Guest BooBoo

I dont think the raging is really necessary. It's been pretty obvious since we signed Marveaux that a move for N'Zogbia was pretty unlikely.

I'm more concerned with getting a striker in rather than another wide man.

As long as Marveaux does the business here, meh.

I think Zog's preferred position is RM. He likes to drift inside and shoot. So he's a different kind of winger than Downing who more frequently tries to cross.

Zog is a great player, but we didn't need him.

I dont think the raging is really necessary. It's been pretty obvious since we signed Marveaux that a move for N'Zogbia was pretty unlikely.

I'm more concerned with getting a striker in rather than another wide man.

This. No need for another left footed french winger/midfielder when we already got Ben Arfa and Marveaux.

That's business well done for Villa. Bit jealous really tbh. Think Bent, Agbhonlahor and NZogbia could be extremely dangerous this season even though rest of the team sucks.

That's business well done for Villa. Bit jealous really tbh. Think Bent, Agbhonlahor and NZogbia could be extremely dangerous this season even though rest of the team sucks.

Not if Agbonlahor is anything like he was last year. A lot rides on N'Zogbia doing well.

I'm not bothered. We have Barton, Jonas, Marveaux (or whatever he's called) and Ben Arfa all for the wings. Also we have the likes of Lua Lua (well for future years in anyway) and Ferguson trying to break into the squad as well.

I doubt we'll be signing much more than Erdinc + 1 more player at a similar price range, and from that perspective it wouldn't make a lot of sense to sign N'Zogbia as there are multiple other positions I would prioritize before adding yet another skillful French winger/inside forward.

Still frustrating that other people are signing decent players while we're not though. I hate transfer windows. :angry:

Love it how his stock has fallen immediately he signs for someone else. :lol:

Cracking signing for Villa - £9.5m (in today's market) is fairly modest and I wish he was here. No point saying 'I'm not bothered, he's average, blah, blah'when he's clearly a very good player.

Zog's a bit of an enigma. Don't rate him particularly highly because of his inconsistency and generally being a "run into brick walls until something comes off" type of player, but at the same time he's someone you don't really want playing for the other team as he's capable of tearing a team apart/scoring a goal from nothing at any given moment.

Should be £9.5m extremely well spent for an upper mid table side though.