SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Kneejerk reactions  :jesuswept:

Yep.

I can't see him being the player he was for Wigan, mind. Martinez got him playing good and proper, McLeish is training it out of him like we did here.

:thup: Definitely, Martinez pretty much gave him carte blanche to do what he wanted in the 2nd half of last season.

Don't think he particularly wanted to go to Villa in the first place mind which probably doesn't help.

Villa fans on villatalk are not impressed with him.  Got s*** ratings from them and it seems he's been like that since he signed for them.  My guess would be AM tactics having something to do with it.

I'm thinking so too.

He didn't get that long, but Albrighton was poor too when he came on, so I'm going take his and Zog's performances and blame them on McLeish. Goal aside, Agbonlahor (sp?) was also barely involved. It all smacks of bad use of decent or better resources.

He didn't get that long, but Albrighton was poor too when he came on, so I'm going take his and Zog's performances and blame them on McLeish. Goal aside, Agbonlahor (sp?) was also barely involved. It all smacks of bad use of decent or better resources.

what shocked me was how out of sorts Bent was on Saturday and tbh all season, how bad a manager do you have to be not to get Bent scoring goals even Bruce got him scoring

• 4 months later...