SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

For me this is the signing that can make us a real threat.

Cabaye      Tiote

Nzogbia        Ben Arfa      Jonas

Ba

Or

Cabaye      Tiote

Barton      Ben Arfa      Nzogbia

Ba

Cabaye      Tiote

Nzogbia        Ben Arfa      Jonas

Ba

Or

Cabaye      Tiote

Barton      Ben Arfa      Nzogbia

Ba

Prefer it with Jonas personally, think having Ben Arfa and N'Zogbia in the team would mean his lack of end product wouldn't be so much of an issue.

The pace of that front 4 would be a bit tasty like.

Cabaye      Tiote

Nzogbia        Ben Arfa       Jonas

Ba

Or

Cabaye      Tiote

Barton       Ben Arfa       Nzogbia

Ba

Prefer it with Jonas personally, think having Ben Arfa and N'Zogbia in the team would mean his lack of end product wouldn't be so much of an issue.

The pace of that front 4 would be a bit tasty like.

Really want to see that formation, but I don't think barton or Jonas would be able to play the roles given in that formation.

i just cant see us getting him, maybe's feel a bit different if they would just go all out to get him now....as opposed to p*ss farting about waiting for gervinho to sign for arsenal

Why?

dunno mate, just tend to think he'll have a better option than us by the time we get in for him

Pardew is bound to be aware of his availability, therefore if we choose not to go for N'Zogbia, i'm going to be very excited about who we may get instead.

even if the reason for not going for n'zogbia is he costs too much ?

I know it doesn't mean a great deal but in the last half an hour, he's just gone from 5/1 to 6/4 to join us this summer.

Increased betting on it. Ashley had just stuck £2m on to pay for Zoggy's transfer fee.

I don't think we'll not sign him due to cash. He'll not come here if a bigger club bids for him. Simple as that.

Depends what you mean by bigger club. If you mean Man Utd and Chelsea I agree. If you mean the likes of Spurs, Villa and even Liverpool I think he might choose us.

This. But really it is time to up our interest big time. Make a bid ffs.

Don't see any reason to think he's mackem bound.

No reason at all. He'll choose us over them, and they have to sell before they buy, reportedly.

Really, so they dont have any of the 40m plus that the club pocketed for Bent and Henderson?

How ironic would it be if the mackems couldn't sign Zog because they couldn't unload Kilgallon in time? The player they were stole from us at the last moment by spunking daft wages on him a year ago?

:iamatwat:

that 40m doesnt buy you his past history here, or his international team mates cabaye and ben arfa, or his bezzy mate tim krul etc etc...

just cant see a single reason he chooses them "sunderland" he may choose liverpool or everton though.

Don't see any reason to think he's mackem bound.

No reason at all. He'll choose us over them, and they have to sell before they buy, reportedly.

Really, so they dont have any of the 40m plus that the club pocketed for Bent and Henderson?

Really.

"STEVE Bruce’s bold transfer plans are being hampered by orders to slash the wage bill before negotiations can begin with Charles N’Zogbia and Ji Dong-Won."