SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Don't think anyone could understand the transfer of Duff at the time, might have been 1 in 20 were for it.

I'd take Duff back now, been sensational for Fulham!

:angry:

Not in a million years.

Don't think anyone could understand the transfer of Duff at the time, might have been 1 in 20 were for it.

I'd take Duff back now, been sensational for Fulham!

:angry:

Not in a million years.

:fishing:

The Irish down syndrome kid is awful!

Not in a billion years... :celb:

Would anyone else be worried that if we signed him, Marveaux and HBA we would have 3 too similar players to able to accommodate them into the one formation?

Don't see how.

Marveaux's best position is on the left.

N'Zogbia's best position is on the right.

Ben Arfa's best position is in the middle.

Would anyone else be worried that if we signed him, Marveaux and HBA we would have 3 too similar players to able to accommodate them into the one formation?

Don't see how.

Just going off Youtube, Marveaux is indeed and inside left forward.

Going by my own eyes, Zog is naturally left sided but can play right and cut in.

HBA looked like he didn't like to be tied to any particular position on the pitch!

Don't see how.

Where does Jonas fit in? Or does he not count?  ???

Don't see how.

:thup:

Don't see how.

The bench

Don't see how.

Right Back.

Don't see how.

The bench

:kinnear:

Don't see how.

Competing for a slot on either flank. Especially when we need someone to put a shift in.

If Marveaux, HBA and N'Zog were all to play at once, we'd definitely need two defensive midfielders on the pitch too. Cabaye will have to stay back with Tioté, which is fine by me

Don't see how.

The bench

I fail to see what is so retarded about Jonas sitting on the bench if someone else is on the left wing like, but fair enough.

Guest Chubby Jason

Don't see how.

The bench

Excellent point well made sir. If there's a better player than Jonas available that plays in the same position as him, then Jonas won't play. Simple really.

Don't see how.

The bench

I fail to see what is so retarded about Jonas sitting on the bench if someone else is on the left wing like, but fair enough.

Because you now have Marveaux and Jonas sitting on your bench...would like to see your team sheet against Arsenal...promising stuff!

And why he called him "insomnia" ?

He was an old, idiotic man and just couldn't pronounce his name properly. I think Charles thought it meant that Kinnear wasn't showing him respect. He was probably right!

I remember when he was publicly trying to sell Enrique :facepalm:.

Guest Chubby Jason

And why he called him "insomnia" ?

He was an old, idiotic man and just couldn't pronounce his name properly. I think Charles thought it meant that Kinnear wasn't showing him respect. He was probably right!

I remember when he was publicly trying to sell Enrique :facepalm:.

He did everything in public. He'd have a shit out in the open if anyone would let him.

Don't see how.

hmmm, I don't think HBA has played much football in the middle, thought he had pretty much always played on the left side of a 4-3-3, in a very similar way to Marveaux with both playing very centrally. Granted N'zogbia is slightly different in that he plays along the touchline when on the left and is very capable of cutting in on the right. The formation that would be required all 3 would surely be the 4-2-3-1 but i'm just wondering whether a Marveaux, HBA, Nzogbia midfield behind a striker would work effectively and the way we all hope it would.

Don't see how.

The bench

Because you now have Marveaux and Jonas sitting on your bench...would like to see your team sheet against Arsenal...promising stuff!

I was refering to Sewelly's formation, which is what you were asking about, I've never even suggested what I would personaly play, just what I think Pardew would do.

But just to humour you:

Ba

Barfa

N'zogbia Cabaye Tiote Barton

No Jonas, no Marveaux.

If Marveaux, HBA and N'Zog were all to play at once, we'd definitely need two defensive midfielders on the pitch too. Cabaye will have to stay back with Tioté, which is fine by me

Not necessarily, if you play 4-4-2 you would have the two strikers and two wingers as being primarily attacking players and could still accomodate a box to box midfielder. It depends if the 3 attacking mids were all given free roles or if they are expected to put a shift in going backwards as well.