SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Really depends how many bidders there are. If we are the only serious ones the balls in our court considering he's only got a year left. Wigan will obviously be hoping for a bidding war though to inflate the price.

He's only got a year left?

Price really shouldn't be that high regardless of whether they stay up or not then.

Really depends how many bidders there are. If we are the only serious ones the balls in our court considering he's only got a year left. Wigan will obviously be hoping for a bidding war though to inflate the price.

He's only got a year left?

Price really shouldn't be that high regardless of whether they stay up or not then.

Aye, signed a 3 1/2 year deal in Jan 09 according to Wiki.

:lol: Painful attempt.

You're alright, Anderson.

Aye, I like Anderson. His painfully atrocious humour is most welcomed.

http://th289.photobucket.com/albums/ll215/jorennejf/Memes/th_HappyForeverAloneGuy.jpg

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I have a horrible, horrible feeling they're staying up.

Still, it isn't so horrible when I picture the sad faces of Bowyer, Carr and Ferguson at WHL.

Wigan are indeed staying up, unfortunately.

Zoggy loves the toon

Is it one of those types of loves where you feel compelled to go round and sleep with other clubs behind it's back.

Make up sex is always the best.

A combination of playing every week, as well as the role Martinez has deployed him in, has meant that he's massively improved as a player since he's been at Wigan.

I'd be happy for him to return, especially if, and it's a big if, we could buy a good quality striker, then you could play N'Zogbia and Ben Arfa behind the striker, which will give us plenty of pace, movement and guile.

Then you could have Barton, Tiote and Nolan in a central trio, behind them.

A poor man's Barca, if there ever was one. :D

Zoggy loves the toon

Is it one of those types of loves where you feel compelled to go round and sleep with other clubs behind it's back.

Well we did shout out another name in bed.

It looks like he's leaving, my only concern would be Bruce who's always chasing our targets. We are quite strict with our wage structure whereas Sunderland are willing to do daft deals especially if it's in competition with us. You just have to look at the Kilgannon deal last year.

It looks like he's leaving, my only concern would be Bruce who's always chasing our targets. We are quite strict with our wage structure whereas Sunderland are willing to do daft deals especially if it's in competition with us. You just have to look at the Kilgannon deal last year.

I don't think our current wage structure will be too dissimilar to Sunderland's now we're back in the top flight.