Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Van Aanholt!

thought he looked a very good prospec t in his time here but not ready for premier league football and not sure he'd make the step up quickly.

drenthe could be worth a look. seems to have turned it round a bit in my limited viewings of hercules.

Van Aanholt!

thought he looked a very good prospec t in his time here but not ready for premier league football and not sure he'd make the step up quickly.

drenthe could be worth a look. seems to have turned it round a bit in my limited viewings of hercules.

Yes, but he has behaved like a spoilt unprofessional cunt for them. Missing training, trying to engineer a move to Juve, etc...

35 million + to be spent on summer transfer funds.

Conor Whickham, and that lad from Southampton who's name I have completely forgot, posh name...

Oxlade-Chamberlain?  No chance.  Not with Man Utd/Arsenal sniffing.

Bale was trying to convince him that Spurs would be a good destination.  When he moves he will go to Arsenal.  The fee is the only sticking point.

Not meaning to be rude, but how the hell do you know all this stuff? You claim to have 'inside knowledge' on a lot of things

Conor Whickham, and that lad from Southampton who's name I have completely forgot, posh name...

Bale was trying to convince him that Spurs would be a good destination.  When he moves he will go to Arsenal.   The fee is the only sticking point.

Not meaning to be rude, but how the hell do you know all this stuff? You claim to have 'inside knowledge' on a lot of things

ITK.

Van Aanholt!

1. Royston Drenthe

2. Tayo Taiwo

3. Van Aanholt

They would be my 3 choices however although i do think Drenthe is a class act, he does play more as a left winger which would be hard to persuade him to come here and play LB.

On a brighter note... all these would be back up because Jose is a Geordie and is staying  :smitten:

Bale was trying to convince him that Spurs would be a good destination.  When he moves he will go to Arsenal.  The fee is the only sticking point.

ITK.

So he's talking bollocks then?

Bale was trying to convince him that Spurs would be a good destination.  When he moves he will go to Arsenal.   The fee is the only sticking point.

ITK.

So he's talking bollocks then?

:nope:

Don't insult the Oracle.  :smitten:

Guest Stephen927

Van Aanholt!

I see Van Aanholt as more of a winger than a left back at the moment. Saying that, A. Cole matured defensively at Chelsea, and he still maintains his attacking threat. Could be a future like that for him, he is more than comfortable in possession.

Van Aanholt!

I see Van Aanholt as more of a winger than a left back at the moment. Saying that, A. Cole matured defensively at Chelsea, and he still maintains his attacking threat. Could be a future like that for him, he is more than comfortable in possession.

We really need someone prepared to play backup to Enrique.

:pow:

Van Aanholt!

:po

Van Aanholt!

w:

Agree. Van Aanholt is too god to sit on the bench. I thought of him as Enrique's replacement, if he leaves. I forgot to mention that...

Guest Stephen927

Van Aanholt!

:po

Van Aanholt!

w:

Agree. Van Aanholt is too god to sit on the bench. I thought of him as Enrique's replacement, if he leaves. I forgot to mention that...

Yeah, that's the way I took it.

Guest Tall Striker

Haha quality. :lol: Just done a Google search and his release clause is €30m. What would you say his true value is?

£35m exactly.

Haha quality. :lol: Just done a Google search and his release clause is €30m. What would you say his true value is?

You're betting on potential here. 12 months ago he looked like the next big thing but he has stagnated a bit and has had a bad season so far (admittedly the whole team is underperforming). He's your classic "dribble until kingdom come" Argentine winger, but he really has amazing first touch and close control, but needs to mature and release the ball sooner.

Van Aanholt!

Thought Glen Johnson would be doing that next season.