Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

We have scouts watching Olympiakos - Panatinaikos today.

Ninis?  :frantic:

Would love that! And he can leave for €10mill, but there will probably be a lot of interest in him.

"On September 23, 2008, Ninis extended his contract with Panathiniakos for an additional four years to 2012, with a €10m buy-out clause into the agreement for any foreign team wanting to buy him, rising to €17m for a Greek side."

:frantic:   Hopefully it's him we're after. A perfect buy. It's likely that MA would go after players with a buyout clause.

Always wanted us to go for Cisse. He has his negative aspects but he is a guarenteed 10-15 a season.

From Olympiakos, although we don't need a RB, I rate Torosidis.

Although maybe we're looking to bring Boumsong back :lol:

Always wanted us to go for Cisse. He has his negative aspects but he is a guarenteed 10-15 a season.

From Olympiakos, although we don't need a RB, I rate Torosidis.

Although maybe we're looking to bring Boumsong back :lol:

Cisse has tonight said he'll be leaving Greek football in the summer. Could be an ideal target alongside another younger striker.

And also in June next year, Gameiro is eligible to buy out his contract under Fifa's article 17 and under that rule Lorient would be due compensation for the remainder of the deal but nowhere near the current £12million valuation they have of him.

Ninis?  :frantic:

Would love that! And he can leave for €10mill, but there will probably be a lot of interest in him.

"On September 23, 2008, Ninis extended his contract with Panathiniakos for an additional four years to 2012, with a €10m buy-out clause into the agreement for any foreign team wanting to buy him, rising to €17m for a Greek side."

:frantic:  Hopefully it's him we're after. A perfect buy. It's likely that MA would go after players with a buyout clause.

Ninis is (potentially) class, but don't you have 2000000000000 attacking mids already?

Ninis?  :frantic:

:frantic:  Hopefully it's him we're after. A perfect buy. It's likely that MA would go after players with a buyout clause.

Ninis is (potentially) class, but don't you have 2000000000000 attacking mids already?

If Man City can stock DMs we can stock AMs. :huff:

With Gameiro wanting to go to Valencia during the winter transfer window I think he is out of our league now.

What do people think of Gary Hooper?

I like Hooper but I'd be worried if he was our main striker next season.

Will be expensive too and it will be much uncertainty around him making it.There's a big difference between the two leagues. Boyd is for example on the bench for Boro..And he's the all time goal scorer in Scotland if I'm not mistaken.