Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

If you're going to abbreviate, make it NUFC. Pretty much everything else = heresy.

Didn't know that you felt so strong about it.. I've always used Castle when typing, for convenience sake..

What happens when we play Castleford at Tynecastle?

If you're going to abbreviate, make it NUFC. Pretty much everything else = heresy.

Didn't know that you felt so strong about it.. I've always used Castle when typing, for convenience sake..

What happens when we play Castleford at Tynecastle?

Then I'm fucked!  :lol:

CASTLE?

Saves me typing  time, Castle, Burn, Bham etc.. Are you like Dave annoyed by those abbreviations? :lol:

It saves you three f***ing letters ffs  :lol:

:lol: Three letters is three letters...Multiply it with thousand, and you can imagine all the time I save...  O0

:lol: Three letters is three letters...Multiply it with thousand, and you can imagine all the time I save...  O0

3.333 seconds, meaning it is not worth it. Also, you're the only one doing it so you spend more time than that explaining why you have this strange fetish.

3.333 seconds, meaning it is not worth it.

I meant thousandS, got to save some serious time..

No, it does not. You also wouldn't really do it that many times in a short enough time span for it to be viable. If you wrote "Castle" over and over for a few thousand times in a row it'd save you time that would be measurable, not when you do it over the span of a few years.

I love how you type thousands rather than 1000s.

:lol: You nailed me there, big time.

Kaizero: I would still save time, regardless. But I could train more on punching NUFC instead, two letters less and more time saved...

It's not saving time when the time saved is so minisculed you'd lose it over literally less than the blink of an eye. It's only saved when it's saved for something, otherwise it's just called being lazy and looking for an excuse as to being lazy.

CASTLE?

Saves me typing  time, Castle, Burn, Bham etc.. Are you like Dave annoyed by those abbreviations? :lol:

It saves you three f***ing letters ffs  :lol:

Remember there was a moron at a Norwegian NUFC-forum that used to call us Castle. Anoying as hell tbh :angry:

I'm afraid he's followed you to here...

For the next couple of hundred thousand times he might do it as well. No chance of catching up the time lost. :aww:

then again if you do a little thing like that and you find out it really winds someone up, don't you do it all the more ?

neesy does it with the 'of's"

For the next couple of hundred thousand times he might do it as well. No chance of catching up the time lost. :aww:

then again if you do a little thing like that and you find out it really winds someone up, don't you do it all the more ?

Not the same raping Newcastle as raping the English language. You're supposed to love Newcastle.

Not the same raping Newcastle as raping the English language. You're supposed to love Newcastle.

you've seen my typing ? I of all people couldn't give a toss providing it's not derogatory and everyone knows what is meant.

you've seen my typing ? I of all people couldn't give a toss providing it's not derogatory and everyone knows what is meant.

It's always annoyed me when you that :lol: Just looks weird and I don't see the point at all.

It's always annoyed me when you that :lol: Just looks weird and I don't see the point at all.

is that "do" that ?....and what is the "that" ?

I'm on about three players to upgrade the first team exclusively.

GK: Harper

RB: Simpson

CB: Coloccini

CB: Upgrade

LB: Enrique

RM: Barton

CM: Nolan

CM: Tiote

LM: Upgrade

AM: Ben Arfa

ST: Upgrade

Agree with that.

Doubt they'll bring in another CB with Taylor and Williamson having signed five-year contracts. Would like to see an LM come in, who can play at RM as well. At least one striker, who's going to get 10-15 goals next season, a must.

FWIW, I agree - 'Castle' is just silly. It's always annoyed me too...