"Reassurances That Every Penny Will Be Reinvested In The TEAM."

Crumpy Gunt

Video interview with pardew that's cleared stuff up for myself.

http://bcove.me/bmqzoz2v

I believe him. Now Ashley has to back his man, the manager he chose specifically with the cash he's been promised.

If everything that is being said is true, which sadly, all we can do is blv what is there to be read or seen right now...then I am finally OK with this deal.  But never will I hold onto the romantic side of the game anymore - this club/AC have all but taken that from me.

Reinvest the 30-40M on a true young striker that we can build this team around and bolster this squad and then this is business well-done.

Video interview with pardew that's cleared stuff up for myself.

http://bcove.me/bmqzoz2v

I believe him. Now Ashley has to back his man, the manager he chose specifically with the cash he's been promised.

He's as pissed off as anyone by the look of it, but remains level headed and determined. Another top interview from him to be fair.

This.

Dunno how much they're paying him but he's grafted for every penny so far.

Said it before but if every penny is invested into the team as promised in that interview we could come out of this deal stronger come next season. When I see what we did over the summer with next to nothing to spend, the thought of £35 million spent wisely could build some really strong foundations.

We just have to hope it materialises.

Said it before but if every penny is invested into the team as promised in that interview we could come out of this deal stronger come next season. When I see what we did over the summer with next to nothing to spend, the thought of £35 million spent wisely could build some really strong foundations.

We just have to hope it materialises.

:thup:

Damnit why does Pardew have to come off so well in interviews. Makes him difficult to hate.

Truth is Pardew has a top reputation within the professional game and he's looked a very good manager since he came here.

He seemed very sincere and truly gutted - I also agree that he has been a real positive as far as the playing side of it is concerned.

Will be exciting to see what kind of players he will spend the money on - if he gets to spend that is.

Judging from the players we were after in this january window - i'm negative as fuck.

Yeah cause Tiote and Arfa are obviously crap.

Will be exciting to see what kind of players he will spend the money on - if he gets to spend that is.

Judging from the players we were after in this january window - i'm negative as f***.

Yeah cause Tiote and Arfa are obviously crap.

Yep, both players Pardew had singled out, aye... :nope:

Pardew positioned himself into the job. He conived with his" pals" in the  the sacking of a fellow manager. The odious, slimy shit may have fooled some of us but he can fuck off. He is part of the regime that is  totally wrecking our club. Bollocks if he "says" the right things, he is a great actor I will givwe you that... he will be well prepared by his masters of what to say, when to say it, what is going to get us all saying "Ah he seems genuine, he seems really sincers...Bollocks.

They will be pissing themselves that some of us are buying it.

Pardew positioned himself into the job. He conived with his" pals" in the  the sacking of a fellow manager. The odious, slimy shit may have fooled some of us but he can fuck off. He is part of the regime that is  totally wrecking our club. Bollocks if he "says" the right things, he is a great actor I will givwe you that... he will be well prepared by his masters of what to say, when to say it, what is going to get us all saying "Ah he seems genuine, he seems really sincers...Bollocks.

They will be pissing themselves that some of us are buying it.

Hate to say it, but that sounds paranoid as fuck.