Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

What a fucking whack by TIOTE!!!!!!! Cannot fucking believe this!!! Brilliant comeback boys. Big shout out to the absolutely amazing home support who had the Arsenal poofs quaking in their boots! Best's goal should have stood. Willo's penalty shouldn't. Evens itself out.

Fucking exhausted and stunned  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tiote definitely gone in the summer. Just preparing myself for what will be a very depressing day indeed. Brilliant, brilliant player. Just yesterday he was speaking so positively about it being about the team and not just one player. Today he backs it up. Other players were busy selling rival clubs to their teamates and can't perform. Give the armband to Tiote.

Tiote definitely gone in the summer. Just preparing myself for what will be a very depressing day indeed. Brilliant, brilliant player. Just yesterday he was speaking so positively about it being about the team and not just one player. Today he backs it up. Other players were busy selling rival clubs to their teamates and can't perform. Give the armband to Tiote.

Wat  :lol:

I wish I'd said this at half time. Was going to but didn't dare. In realise that we wouldn't have got that result if they hadn't had a man sent off but even in the first half, we played some good stuff. Other than Williamson (and Best), our football was good, much, much better than against Fulham.

Well, I think I called that result wrong.

At half time it looked like we were going down worse than the Aussies playing the Ashes, instead we finished with a game that we should have won, if Rangers goal had have been given.

Am stunned!!!