Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

What a match ! and what a goal from Tiote ! I only watched the last 15 minutes on french tv.

But is Barton crazy ? You cannot criticize De jong for what he did against Ben arfa and admire Barton for what he did on Diaby.

I know Newcastle has to stay in the premier league but you should do it with "legal weapons"

Was pretty rough when he hit Diaby but its a 50-50, and he's entitled to go for it. Either way it won us the match so :D

It was a draw. :lol:

It was a draw at 2-4, this is a fucking massacre.

THAT'S WHY I STAYED! THAT'S WHY I f***ing STAYED!!

What a game, what a team, what a comeback!

Tiote is a god! The atmosphere in the 2nd half was electric.

I f***ing love Newcastle United!

YOU are a GOD sir. Thank you for being there!! Soon as we scored the 3rd I was shouting to the lass about Jonnysomeoneorother and she just gave me the  :dowie: look

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/108844057.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6737098ACD1AF1A8583C722BC6DEBFB91610BC117CE1B8189E30A760B0D811297

That one needs made into a smilie or whatever they're called.

Guest VegasToon

I loved after the match they cut into the studio and Warren Barton was cheesing so hard, you couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

I loved how Warren was calling out Wenger, telling him he can't blame the ref for the draw, Newcastle deserved it.

Possibly the best game ever i've seen... from letargy in first half and our abysmal performance...one of the worst ever to one of the best ever in just 90 minutes...no one came back from being 0:4 at half f***ing time...that AMAAAAZING

And lesson to be thought for everyone who went off after 4th arsenal goal...STICK TO YOUR TEAM ALWAYS...

What a game...and we could of won it loooool

Harper - solid, nice elbow celebration with tiote 7,5

Simpson - awesome 2nd half, blocked Walcott's clear chance in 2nd half - 8

Enrique - been shitty in 1st but very good in 2nd combining with jonas - 7,5

Coloccini - what to say... he is just too good CB - 8,5

Williamson - been good in 2nd half, got a penalty - 8

Jonas Gutierrez - 2nd half amazing efforts, crosses were very good - 8

Tiote - what a player, woooow, and that goal  :yikes: who found him is a f***ing legend - 9

Barton - i just admire this player...he is the heart of our team, the 2nd penalty was so brave thing to do, MoM for me - 9,5

Nolan - he was bad in 1st half, improved 2nd...he was trying really hard then - 7,5

Lovenkrands - tried a lot using his pace, coused some trouble, decent effort - 7,5

Best - the weirdest player ever...an utterly disgusting 1st half, but made some nice headers 2nd half and scored nice goal - 8

Ranger - made an impact when came on...nice pace, he made a couple of chances, worked hard - 8

An overall first team performance is 10......the best comeback EVER!!! playing so badly in 1st half without a shot on goal and to score at the end 4 goals against a team like arsenal who only conceded 1 goal in this year is remarkable!!

Once again....

what a game :yikes:

I loved after the match they cut into the studio and Warren Barton was cheesing so hard, you couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

I loved how Warren was calling out Wenger, telling him he can't blame the ref for the draw, Newcastle deserved it.

Warren Barton, pundit of the year.

never seen anything like this. Terrible first half, but man what a second.

Turning points:

Pardew's halfway talk?

Diaby being idiot, and Barton staying calm!

The 2 pens.

And, THE SPIRIT! FUCKING GREAT!

I LOVE NEWCASTLE. Now off to celebrate :)

Warren Barton, pundit of the year.

Yeah, yeah. All those Barton's. Wish we had more than those 2. :lol:

The celebrations at 4-4 were immense.

People were singing, jumping up and down, hugging each other and that was just in the stands :lol:

The players looked together as one. Did someone take out Pardew? :lol:

The turning point was the red card, no doubt, but the spirit you showed was absolutely incredible. I think when it went to 2-4, yous must have suddenly realised you had a very realistic chance of getting something. Brilliant stuff.