Leon Best

Godot

He'll absolutely smash that division tbh - he's clearly improved immeasurably since joining us. One who's really adapted and excelled having played with/against better players. It's an excellent signing for them.

Good luck to him. Disappointed to see him go but that's life/football - hope he does well and properly excels in the Championship (might even put a bet on him to be top scorer next season...).

What the hell are we going to do in the AcOn? As it stands right now we have Shola left to play up front and thats it, unless he gets a Nigeria call up? :S

We need to pull our fingers out this window and get a couple of strikers in man.

Best of luck to him. Sad to seem him leave as I think he's been a decent player.

Saying that, I think if we are about to move on the higher placed in the PL, he should be one of our lads to leave.

We have 3 strikers left now. One is physically incapable of playing more than 20 minutes and another is capable of 70 minutes at best.

You realise the transfer window is still open yes?

Guest Craig-NUFC

What the hell are we going to do in the AcOn? As it stands right now we have Shola left to play up front and thats it, unless he gets a Nigeria call up? :S

We need to pull our fingers out this window and get a couple of strikers in man.

Panic and play Harper and Elliot upfront.

Or, realise that the window has been open for 2 days and continue with negotiations and bring in a striker or two within the next 2 months.

Who's the one who is incapable of playing over 70 minutes?  ???

Also I'm aware the window has just opened but I'm still worried we'll be left short. If Ba does fuck off we will need to bring in 3 strikers IMO. And I just cant see that happening.

Reckon we should have tried harder to keep Best at the club, did absolutely nothing wrong and his PL goal record was good for us aswell, his link up play was vital to some other goals aswell...e.g... 3-0 Blackburn at home.

Sorry to see him go, he probably was unlucky not to score a few more before he went down with his injury, just loved some of his goals and how he would surprise us with a quick flick or 2 to open himself up for a shot and/or score. I always thought highly of him and will never forget that hat-trick in the first year back at home, he was just brilliant that night.

Great fee given his injury record and I will root for him, hopefully see him destroy the Championship and if Blackburn come back up, then great for us as we'll get a little bit more money.

Guest Phil K

Hope he does well, but its not going to be a happy place unless they're at the top of the Championship from the start.

- Like what you've done with the poodle, there Hoob ! -

Guest WashyGeordie

Just ripped up me season ticket after hearing this news.

Ashley out!

Leon Best Is Mint.

:shifty: