Leon Best

Godot

Guest Vinkent

Hypocrite of the highest order! :nope: Every time you've said the words "Leon Best will NEVER scor....." he's slammed in a goal.

Reckon he could be Shola Mk.II?

injured a lot?

This plus potentially raising people's hopes and his career finishing peaking after a handful of PL games? He's still got the potential to be Shola's apprentice

At least he hasn't got a pot belly like your hero in the avatar.

Guest Vinkent

Every fitness expert knows that's just untrained muscle giving him the momentum he needs to burst into the box.

We missed him a lot.

Pisses me off to no end that we can huff and puff for dozens of minutes in and around the opponent's area and not get anything resembling a clear-cut chance while all the other team has to do is touch the ball somewhere within our box to have it magically drive itself into the net.

We missed him a lot.

Pisses me off to no end that we can huff and puff for dozens of minutes in and around the opponent's area and not get anything resembling a clear-cut chance while all the other team has to do is touch the ball somewhere within our box to have it magically drive itself into the net.

This! What use is possession when you do fuck all with it, anything Stoke done in our half instantly looked dangerous

Guest firetotheworks

Missing Best is a new low in my life.

I suppose it would be for me too, if playing Peter Lovenkrands wasn't miles worse.