Leon Best

Godot

Not saying he's shite, like. But wouldn't want him as someone to be looking to to score regularly.

So that's 8 in his next 10, then.

Would you care to place a wager on his goal scoring record for the season? Perhaps a wager which would see yourself quoted in your sig? :troll:

Goal to game ratio at 40%?

I actually thought he was okay today.

He was.

He was decent but nothing more. I'm not sure he's viewed in terms of his relative importance to the team, but I'd be worried if you're relying on him to score consistently.

Why do you say that? [/genuine question]

Based on tonight? He had a shocking performance from a goalscoring perspective, but we know he can finish from last season. A bit more match time, as I've said, and he'll get goals. No doubt in my mind. His goalscoring record last season was pretty handy.

I'll always support and hope he becomes good but that's 23 games that he hasn't scored in.  I realise that isn't all starts and  I know everyone will say 'Shola's record is crap' etc. but Best isn't that answer IMO, still definitely need a striker.

Not saying he's shite, like. But wouldn't want him as someone to be looking to to score regularly.

Would you care to place a wager on his goal scoring record for the season? Perhaps a wager which would see yourself quoted in your sig? :troll:

Alreet then. Has to make at least 30 appearances, though. Fair, non?

30 - League and cups. What's your forfeit? Liverpool avatar for two months? Change your username to Stevie G?

30 - League and cups. What's your forfeit? Liverpool avatar for two months? Change your username to Stevie G?

Both, including Bill Shankly's Liverpool Reserves quote, as well as Benitez calling us a small club, as a sig.

Both, including Bill Shankly's Liverpool Reserves quote, as well as Benitez calling us a small club, as a sig.

Your sig looks a bit crowded, I'll stick in mine :lol:

Your sig looks a bit crowded, I'll stick in mine :lol:

Probably for the......................

Best?

http://emotibot.net/pix/154.jpg

We can't rely on any of our strikers to consistently score goals all season, so we might as well play the one with the better attitude and who shows the most hunger.

Ba will score more than Best, no argument.

We can't rely on any of our strikers to consistently score goals all season, so we might as well play the one with the better attitude and who shows the most hunger.

I think Jon's challenging someone.

He won't if we keep playing long ball football and hoofing the ball towards his head.

Was watching the game with my Man Utd supporting mate, and we figured out between ourselves at their club he'd be around eighth choice striker. Just in no way a Premier League footballer.

Funny, because I'd bank on him scoring goals before I would Michael Owen.

Was watching the game with my Man Utd supporting mate, and we figured out between ourselves at their club he'd be around eighth choice striker. Just in no way a Premier League footballer.

I would say that's bias tbh. I would take Owen ( under a different guise :lol:) over Best everyday.

Probably only behind Suarez at Liverpool though

:frantic:

I would say that's bias tbh. I would take Owen ( under a different guise :lol:) over Best everyday.

Genuinely not. Michael Owen is absolute shite.