Leon Best

Godot

In this team, aye. Owen's got absolutely fuck all left in his tank. He's a dreadful footballer. I'd probably put him on par with Lovenkrands, tbf. If the two of them both started 38 games in a 4-4-2, they'd probably have a very similar return. Owen being in a significantly better team, too.

In this team, aye. Owen's got absolutely f*** all left in his tank. He's a dreadful footballer. I'd probably put him on par with Lovenkrands, tbf. If the two of them both started 38 games in a 4-4-2, they'd probably have a very similar return. Owen being in a significantly better team, too.

Well, I guess we just disagree entirely :lol:

Owen is a well trimmed little welsh turd with a brochure. 

At least Lovenkrands starts to blend in with the pitch chameleon like so you forget he's out there and stop thinking about how shit he is until he pops up to screw something up.

Best pisses all over both of them right now. 

Be happy to see either Best or Lovenkrands leave, obviously the latter going first. Bit of a harsh Knee-jerk with Best after today as he clearly looked sapped of confidence. That said Best is the only one likely to garner interest out of the two so probably why he would go first. Can`t see Lovenkrands going anywhere released on a free.

Krul

Simpson Saylor Colo Raylor

Obertan Tiote Cabaye Jonas

Best    Shola

That's what I'm expecting, and I wouldn't have many complaints tbh. Marveaux looked knackered by the second half last night, think he'd be best used as an impact sub after an hour rather than starting. Can't start Ba after how rubbish he's been in two games so far.

In this team, aye. Owen's got absolutely fuck all left in his tank. He's a dreadful footballer. I'd probably put him on par with Lovenkrands, tbf. If the two of them both started 38 games in a 4-4-2, they'd probably have a very similar return. Owen being in a significantly better team, too.

If Owen started every week for Man Utd, staying injury free, while Lovenkrands started every week for us, Owen would probably have 3 times as many goals as Lovenkrands.

Bit of an over used saying in football, but you would worry more if he wasn't getting into those positions and missing the chances, i.e Demba Ba and Lovenkrands, who barely managed 2 efforts between them.

Went close with a header first half, goal should have stood and nearly netted with that shot from the edge of the box in extra time.  Did fluff a few other chances mind.  Wanted a bit too long on the ball, but he did show good strength and a bit of trickery at times as well, looks so unatural doing skills though  :lol:

If we're going 4-4-2 Sunday, he has to start IMO.  Won so many headers and put in a great shift.  Really worrying that Shola is currently our best striker  :-[

I was quite impressed with Best last night.

He looked a little off the pace, as did most of his team mates.

However, he has good first touch, can hold the ball, make space for himself once he receives it and win his fair share of headers.

He fluffed a couple last night but he is a good finisher. I like him.

In this team, aye. Owen's got absolutely f*** all left in his tank. He's a dreadful footballer. I'd probably put him on par with Lovenkrands, tbf. If the two of them both started 38 games in a 4-4-2, they'd probably have a very similar return. Owen being in a significantly better team, too.

If Owen Lovenkrands started every week for Man Utd, staying injury free, while Lovenkrands Owen started every week for us, Owen Lovenkrands would probably have 3 times as many goals as Lovenkrands Owen.

FYP, even Ranger would score in that Man Utd team.

If Owen started every week for Man Utd, staying injury free, while Lovenkrands started every week for us, Owen would probably have 3 times as many goals as Lovenkrands.

Yeah but we're not talking about what he'd do for Man U. We've seen first hand how fucking shit Michael Owen is. The cunt went 6 months without scoring for us, fuck knows how shit he'd be in a mid-table team now.

Best is what Ranger will become if he applies himself...

Difficult not to like Best, not the prettiest of footballers but seems quite effective, can see him being an good impact sub. For a club aiming to be where we hope to be, he should be 3rd choice striker at best...

Not saying he's shite, like. But wouldn't want him as someone to be looking to to score regularly.

So that's 8 in his next 10, then.

Would you care to place a wager on his goal scoring record for the season? Perhaps a wager which would see yourself quoted in your sig? :troll:

Goal to game ratio at 40%?

Alreet then. Has to make at least 30 appearances, though. Fair, non?

30 - League and cups. What's your forfeit? Liverpool avatar for two months? Change your username to Stevie G?

Both, including Bill Shankly's Liverpool Reserves quote, as well as Benitez calling us a small club, as a sig.

Ten more, Neil ;)