Leon Best

Godot

Ducking for cover, but it looks like he could well score more league goals in 2011 than Carroll.

:lol: Love it.

Still scared last season and this a purple patch. Don't want to get my hopes up and believe that we may well have stumbled across a little bit of a gem, here. Really do like him.

How is anyone down on Leon Best? :lol: 

I like him and think he definitely has the raw tools. He is very good at getting himself into dangerous areas. He isn't Obertan quick so will be caught going too early a fair bit but that doesn't bother me if he gets his fair share of goals this season.

He does have some poor qualities but that's not a massive problem, he has enough to make him a very useful player for us.

The only negative from his game today was the number of times he was offside in the first half. Infuriating for a while.

His touch and turn is pretty good wherever he is on the pitch, and he allows others to come into play. Reasonably strong too.

His ability in the air is massively underrated. Won a hell of a lot against Scunthorpe and the same today against Hangeland.

I can remember last season' home game against Fulham, Andy Carroll was absolutely owned by Haangeland. For Best to get two goals against him is pretty impressive.

Ducking for cover, but it looks like he could well score more league goals in 2011 than Carroll.

:lol: Love it.

Still scared last season and this a purple patch. Don't want to get my hopes up and believe that we may well have stumbled across a little bit of a gem, here. Really do like him.

Fucking Bestaroni! This guy is genuinely our best hope. A bit depressing, but yeah.

:p