West Brom sack Di Matteo; appoint Woy

ponsaelius

This lot are in absolute freefall, they have some big games coming up and if they don't get a new man in soon they'll be in massive trouble. The last game of the season is against us at SJP, could be a potential last day survival game for them and hopefully not us. After Saturday I don't think many teams would relish going to SJP to try and save your Premier League status.

Their record at SJP in the league is woeful as well.

Generally but they were an open goal miss away from beating us last season.

This lot are in absolute freefall, they have some big games coming up and if they don't get a new man in soon they'll be in massive trouble. The last game of the season is against us at SJP, could be a potential last day survival game for them and hopefully not us. After Saturday I don't think many teams would relish going to SJP to try and save your Premier League status.

Their record at SJP in the league is woeful as well.

Jinx quoted for prosperity.

I fear he'll take them down, due to the fact they are on a massive downturn in form, and no disrespect to Chris, but as we found out he's a bloke that needs time to deliver, and given time, he'll do a good job for them.

Their squad also won't help him on that.

I wish him all the best though, apart from at our expense obviously.

That doesn't really tell us very much though does it? Apart from a handful of Baggies fans have ideas above their station that they're a big club....oh, wait...

Like most football messageboards...oh, wait...I see what you have done there.

Just for you I will give Frank Skinner a tweet & will text Daybreak the morra to get Childs views on this.