Birmingham City v Newcastle United Tuesday 15th February 19:45

QBG

Guest Alan_Shearer

Hey guys, im assuming i will get in with my original ticket for the game that was before it was re-schedueled, that right?

Having seen our bench against Blackburn we have very few options when it comes to squad rotation. Steve and Ryan Taylor are due back soon. Apart from them it's a few weeks until Ireland is due to be fit. I guess the only other players likely to be back before the end of the season are Ameobi and Ben Arfa.

Why did Simpson go off against Blackburn? Injured? I suppose Perch will take Simpson's place and there will be no changes to the starting 11 apart from that. I guess we'll see Kuqi and Ranger come on earlier than they did against Blackburn.

Guest Loven11

Having seen our bench against Blackburn we have very few options when it comes to squad rotation. Steve and Ryan Taylor are due back soon. Apart from them it's a few weeks until Ireland is due to be fit. I guess the only other players likely to be back before the end of the season are Ameobi and Ben Arfa.

Why did Simpson go off against Blackburn? Injured? I suppose Perch will take Simpson's place and there will be no changes to the starting 11 apart from that. I guess we'll see Kuqi and Ranger come on earlier than they did against Blackburn.

Not sure about Simpson but just assumed it was because he was booked. ( Guess he wasn't booked, thought he was. ) Fuck knaa's maybe was injured then, I hope he's back for Tuesday anyway.

Is Ireland likely to be fit for the Bolton game?

When he signed it was said he was two weeks away from fitness. Not long after I'm sure 5 weeks away from fitness was then mentioned. Based on that I guess he's 3 weeks away from fitness.

Ireland seems like the most pointless signing ever. By the time he's fit and at 100% efficiency we'll probably be all but mathematically safe.

When he signed it was said he was two weeks away from fitness. Not long after I'm sure 5 weeks away from fitness was then mentioned. Based on that I guess he's 3 weeks away from fitness.

Ireland seems like the most pointless signing ever. By the time he's fit and at 100% efficiency we'll probably be all but mathematically safe.

With Barton and Tiote getting booked (rightly or wrongly) almost every game we'll need another body in midfield when they sit out their two game bans. I believe Newcastle had some arrangement with Aston Villa that we only pay Ireland when he is fit to play.

Guest toonlass

Do we just stop playing games then?

Were you at the game yesterday Blef? Sure i saw you at the Fernhurst

We're paying his wages for four months to play him in maybe three or four games after we've already secured survival? (Assuming he gets into the squad at all)

Guest toonlass

Were you at the game yesterday Blef? Sure i saw you at the Fernhurst

Certainly wasn't

Fearful on this one.

Martins was a below average player not for technical and physical reasons, but because he was mentally inferior both in terms of character and intelligence.

However this is the sort of game you'd see him get his act together for if he had been playing for us, and therefore I'd expect him to put in the kind of performance that he would against Spurs.

I thought we'd lose this one or the game at Blackburn. Just has another shitty 1-0 home win written all over it. Whatever the result, I think it'll be a pretty poor game.

Hope you're right.