Toon Army: North America

Guest toonarmymia

Ah I see. Assume it runs to the Eastern seaboard then? Is this a tour a lot of Prem clubs do?

Interstate 70 runs through Kansas City and Columbus, ending in Baltimore, where I am. I just meant it would be great if they came here (which won't happen) -- we've got a nice big stadium, but nobody for them to play.

Guest WisconsinMagpie

A member of our local fan group with ties to MLS is hearing there may be one more date. It would stand to reason that would be on the weekend between the games already announced. If so it can only be DC, Chicago, LA or Vancouver. The rest of MLS has regular games that weekend.

A member of our local fan group with ties to MLS is hearing there will probably be one more date. It would stand to reason that would be on the weekend between the games already announced. If so it can only be DC, Chicago, LA or Vancouver. The rest of MLS has regular games that weekend.

Damn, I thought everyone was playing that weekend. Chicago on July 23 would make a lot of sense geographically. Still holding out hope...

Guest WisconsinMagpie

Not going to be Chicago - the Fire are playing Manchester United at Soldier Field that day. That leaves, DC, LA and Vancouver.

Fingers crossed for Vancouver or LA.

Vancounver has a Beardsley and (a weak) SBR connection so I suppose that would be nice. Have Pedro receive some award or conrtibution to the SBR Foundation... or something similar.

Not going to be Chicago - the Fire are playing Manchester United at Soldier Field that day. That leaves, DC, LA and Vancouver.

Vancouver and LA make no sense geographically. I'm feeling optimistic again for east coast!

Hi guys. I just moved to Florida. Are there any other Mags around FL/Miami? I've got a nice EPL subscription with ALL matches live and in HD quality, so give me a sound if you want to hook up to watch any of the remaining games of the season.

Guest toonarmymia

Hi guys. I just moved to Florida. Are there any other Mags around FL/Miami? I've got a nice EPL subscription with ALL matches live and in HD quality, so give me a sound if you want to hook up to watch any of the remaining games of the season.

Are you in Miami? We watch the games at Fados Miami in Brickell. I'm on twitter @toonarmymia for contacting or msging through here

Wow, thats cool. I live in Davie, and according to Google Maps the pub is about 40 mins away. How many fans are normally watching the matches? Are they showing the match against Villa next Sunday? I have never been in a bar so early in the day, but I guess I have to give it a try :)

Guest toonarmymia

Wow, thats cool. I live in Davie, and according to Google Maps the pub is about 40 mins away. How many fans are normally watching the matches? Are they showing the match against Villa next Sunday? I have never been in a bar so early in the day, but I guess I have to give it a try :)

we have around 8 of us (and growing) for the games. Couple of lads on here, who are yet to come who live in Miami.

Sunday, the game is on at 11am, so quite late by morning games! Wait till we're on at 7/8am....