Toon Army: North America

Guest toonarmymia

Guest WisconsinMagpie

How many Toon fans are there in the US? Might be hard to calculate, but does anybody want to make a rough estimate?

Enough for one inebriated table in decent-sized soccer bars on Saturday mornings.

Posted on Orlando. Tried to hide my disappointment but poorly. Won't be easy or cheap to sandwich this between KC and Columbus; don't think I'll make it. Happy for ToonArmyMIA though. http://www.newcastleunited.us/2011/04/theyre-going-to-disney-world.html

$241.40 pp return + accom + tickets. Hmm.

Go for it.

Where is that from?

Also just realized the game against Orlando is in the Citrus Bowl.  That is gonna be one damn empty stadium......

$241.40 pp return + accom + tickets. Hmm.

Go for it.

Where is that from?

Also just realized the game against Orlando is in the Citrus Bowl.  That is gonna be one damn empty stadium......

Of course we'll fill the 70k seat stadium.

Got my plans for the most part figured out, just need to decide if I'm staying in Orlando or Zepyrhills. Preferably Orlando since I'm hoping to meet up with someone there as well as go to the Harry Potter theme park, but I've got family in Zephyrhills, then back home for a drive down to Columbus with some friends, see you guys there.  :crazy2:

For anyone wanting to come down to Orlando for this, I'd recommend checking places like hotels.com, kayak.com, etc..  Staying in Orlando is very cheap compared to a lot of other cities.  If you need a heads up on any info on where to stay just PM me and I can give you a better idea of Orlando geographically/logistically.

Guest toonarmymia

Back to this weekend - if anyone's around the Miami area, the game is on live (thankfully) at 11am. Watching at Fados in Brickell if anyone wants to join us

Guest DairylandMag

Hey all, I'm WisconsinMagpie's co-blogger. I don't think I'll be making the trip to Orlando, either. I'm happy for all you Florida-based Toon supporters, though.

My plan is to drive to KC, come back and do a below-average job at work for a couple days, then fly to Columbus the day of the match. Could change, though, if I find some cheap airfare to Orlando, I suppose.

Hi,

I just signed up on foxsoccer.tv, Does anyone use it?

What time zone are the games listed at?

The Villa - Newcastle game is listed as AVAILABLE AT 11:59 PM, does that mean it will be a replay, and not live?

I hate time zones.

Hm, just as well then. Would have to get up at 5 am to watch it here in Honolulu (if they sent it live), and I might be able to stay away from the world as I know it untill 6 pm tomorrow :lol: