New shirts 2011/2012

Kaizero

Wonder if Stoke's home top will look similar to that for next year.

Last heard they are going to have the superman logo right across the chest.

Can't make my mind up on the Milan shirt, looks awful in the first, lush in the 2nd. Will have to wait to see it in real life.

What's that Gateshead sponsor all about?

Gateshead is applying to become a city for some reason.

I like that Milan shirt. If we had that but the black where the red is and white the black stripes are then it would be wonderful. someone do a quick mock up.

Sounds a good idea as its different from the traditinal blk/wht

Guest bimpy474

Can't make my mind up on the Milan shirt, looks awful in the first, lush in the 2nd. Will have to wait to see it in real life.

Don't you need a cathedral to be given city status ?

Don't you need a cathedral to be given city status ?

Nay. Not any more.

I like that Milan shirt. If we had that but the black where the red is and white where the black stripes are then it would be wonderful. Someone do a quick mock up.

Why not just swap the red for white, you mentalist? ???

I like that Milan shirt. If we had that but the black where the red is and white where the black stripes are then it would be wonderful. Someone do a quick mock up.

:lol:

Because that would mean the white would be the primary colour, our home shirt should be black with white stripes.

Because that would mean the white would be the primary colour, our home shirt should be black with white stripes.

Agree with you here. If one colour should be more predominant, it should always be black imo.

Agree with you here. If one colour should be more predominant, it should always be black imo.

Racist.

True dat.

New Villa home kit

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3924/villa1112.png

Seriously what's with the checkers?

That would be lush without those horrible checkers. Ruins the shirt.

How long is that? It looks like a fucking maxi dress. Ill be buying that AC shirt too like. Havent bought a top in 10+ years and now suddenly want to buy loads.