KK - "Pardew Won't See A Penny Of It"

Crumpy Gunt

He sounds embittered, his view on things is hardly likely to be impartial, is it?

Who ever claimed it was? It's an opinion, albeit one that is more informed than most as he actually worked under them. Nothing more, nothing less.

what is the actual likelyhood of keegan knowing our summer transfer policy?

Not that far behind Pardews imo.

He sounds embittered, his view on things is hardly likely to be impartial, is it?

Who ever claimed it was? It's an opinion, albeit one that is more informed than most as he actually worked under them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not a lot. Ashley was pretty naive in the early days and his lack of football knowledge was a big handicap....especially considering the team he appointed to run things. I would like to think he's learned a bit since then and that the club is more stable and on a better financial footing. Pardew does seem to be getting a lot more backing when it comes to hiring backroom staff for example.

Guest optimistic nit

Not a lot. Ashley was pretty naive in the early days and his lack of football knowledge was a big handicap....especially considering the team he appointed to run things. I would like to think he's learned a bit since then and that the club is more stable and on a better financial footing. Pardew does seem to be getting a lot more backing when it comes to hiring backroom staff for example.

the fact that we're on the up not on the down will mean a lot this summer hopefully.

"The one thing I would say is ... I saw an interview with Alan Pardew where he said he hoped to get some of that thirty-five million pounds and I thought ... Alan ... you ain't gonna get any of that" and then goes on to talk about the Milner sale. 

He's entitled to his opinion on it based on prior encounters.  I hope he's wrong.

Keegan moans so much it's unbelievable.

I think i would too if i was treated like s** and humiliated.

Yeah he must have felt so embarrassed picking up that £2 million.

I'm sure he would have prefered working under his contract where he could the final say on transfers (like any decent manager would) and earning probably 4 or 5 times that.

Guest neesy111

Keegan has his right to his opinion, but the guy lives in a World that is completely different to what is the reality of the situation.

Keegan moans so much it's unbelievable.

I think i would too if i was treated like s** and humiliated.

Yeah he must have felt so embarrassed picking up that £2 million.

I'm sure he would have prefered working under his contract where he could the final say on transfers (like a manager at any decent club would) and earning probably 4 or 5 times that.

Fixed.