Stoke City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/03/11 - post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Negative goal difference - we'll fit right in with the other relegation candidates now.

Fantastic upgrade on Hughton.

Club Statement in a seasons time: "We made a mistake, we are only human, we learn from our mistakes.  Our finances are in good order and that will ensure the club goes on, whichever league we are in" etc.

Are you fucking kidding me?

WTF is this, been out with my dad all day here in Stockholm and following the shit on the phone.

:lol: how is that possible?

Was it Dave that said he had the same feeling as the Bolton match? Spot on, and my prediction can go to hell.

Negative goal difference - we'll fit right in with the other relegation candidates now.

Fantastic upgrade on Hughton.

Club Statement in a seasons time: "We made a mistake, we are only human, we learn from our mistakes.  Our finances are in good order and that will ensure the club goes on, whichever league we are in" etc.

That makes me feel sick with rage.

I dont even want to hear what Pardew thinks of this.

Same turgid rent-a-soundbite shite. something about a few young lads...yadda...yadda...despite picking the ghost of Hamlet up front and playing Sol Cannonball to out Stoke Stoke.  Complete journeyman

Guest BooBoo

This being Newcastle we cant just go and lose a game.

Oh no, we have to lose our striker pre match to injury, lose our left back before half time to injury, lose our midfielder to yet another suspension and oh, get whipped 4-0 for good measure.

Shite.

I dont even want to hear what Pardew thinks of this.

Same turgid rent-a-soundbite s****. something about a few young lads...yadda...yadda...despite picking the ghost of Hamlet up front and playing Sol Cannonball to out Stoke Stoke.  Complete journeyman

Han Colo your Sig at least cheers me up :)

who needs points weve got £35 million in the bank

:shifty:

:thup:

For this season, better the 35M than an injured player who has yet to score after sold. For next season, depends on what is done with that 35M

Aye, because Carroll wouldn't have been any sort of goal threat (whuch now barely exists) for us once he was back fit.

Unbelievable. Some people are beyond help.

I'm just stating facts, since his recovery, he has yet to score or get an assist for a team that is playing much better than us. You're just speculating