Who do you think is going down, and who is coming up?

Stifler

Down:- Wigan, West Ham, Blackpool

Up:- QPR, Norwich, Dirty Leeds

Would love to see Blackburn down, just to see if they get the media's reaction of 'you wouldn't have went down with Allardyce' but unfortunately I'm not that lucky.

Allardyce and his pals would be all over that like a greasy sausage roll man. It's probably the only reasons I'd want Blackburn to stay up, that and its a good away day and they might someone daft in the summer if they stay up.

Allardyce certainly would have kept them up like.

Said Wigan, West Brom and Blackpool at the start IIRC. I think West Brom look likely to escape as Hodgson has them playing with more confidence and solidity. Wolves I think will get dragged down, despite producing quite a few solid recent performances. Blackpool are sliding very dangerously and although they will continue to entertain, I don't think they'll get enough points. But even Wigan, who I think are 95% likely to go down, are still right in with a shout of staying up. As I say, the battle to stay up is far more interesting than the shite 'race' for the title or indeed top 4.

QPR, Norwich and Leeds to come up.

I can't see Cardiff coming up, they're always there or thereabouts but never manage to live up to expectations.

Down:

Blackpool

Blackburn

Wigan

Up:

QPR

Norwich

Leeds or possibly even Reading.