Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Definitely correct, and the reason was daft. Was something like Cole perceiving Sheringham to have disrespected him by being in a huff when subbed for him for England, then they never spoke to each other ever again [emoji38]

Was that it? How pathetic! I had some lass at work not speak to me for 2 years for some imagined slight, but I wasn't having to set her up for clinical finishes twice a week. What a drama queen Cole was, Teddy comes out of that the bigger man imo.

Definitely correct, and the reason was daft. Was something like Cole perceiving Sheringham to have disrespected him by being in a huff when subbed for him for England, then they never spoke to each other ever again [emoji38]

Was that it? How pathetic! I had some lass at work not speak to me for 2 years for some imagined slight, but I wasn't having to set her up for clinical finishes twice a week. What a drama queen Cole was, Teddy comes out of that the bigger man imo.

The way I read it they both sounded like complete idiots.

To me, that's still Cole being wrong. I'm not going to hate someone forever because they don't say "Good morning" back to me, that happens every day. People have their own things going on. The self-important twat. IMO. :dontknow:

Are many pros these days using shin pads that are little more than a gesture? I'm sure some are sticking pringles down their socks! Decent pair of Robson golds, that's what you want.

Are many pros these days using shin pads that are little more than a gesture? I'm sure some are sticking pringles down their socks! Decent pair of Robson golds, that's what you want.

Aye.. I swear Jack Grealish doesnt even wear any, I've noticed before. Sturridge is another that comes to mind

edit:

http://i.imgur.com/sMrN2uH.png

Anybody play with these bad boys back in the day? Might be one just for the U.S. posters. Swear they gave out a new pair at the start of every season, cheap shit that they were. :lol:

http://ll-us-i5.wal.co/dfw/dce07b8c-7ca4/k2-_d8befe20-44fd-41e1-a701-e1ab12c18bcf.v1.jpg-fc2c8ef777ee27535bf292b5a6cda8c26b873553-optim-450x450.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

are nufc the thickest team in the premiership?  we seem to never be on the same page with passing or our movement, and the decision-making ability of most of our individuals is extraordinarily poor.  in the nfl they give prospective players a test to assess their decision-making & problem-solving skills called the wonderlic test.  does such a thing exist for english football would any of our players pass it?!

If we wanted to...could we bring a player into the first team, now, who wasn't attached to any club/contract?

My understanding is you could sign a player in that instance but whether they would be able to be registered by the PL is another matter...

What's the actual reason for a player having to go off the pitch after getting treatment? Also what's the rule as to when the ref waves them back on? Because sometimes they make them wait ages, other times they come on almost straight away

Guest neesy111

If we wanted to...could we bring a player into the first team, now, who wasn't attached to any club/contract?

My understanding is you could sign a player in that instance but whether they would be able to be registered by the PL is another matter...

That window passes in march.

That's what I was wondering...if they could play. Suppose it wouldn't be fair if teams could bring in unattached players when they pleased.

I guess the rule would apply across the board though so in that sense it would be fair.

I think you have to register players in early February (possibly January) so unless they were of a certain age (under 21) then they'd be unable to be registered.