Newcastle United v Birmingham City Pre-match thread (07/05/2011 - 3pm KO)

ponsaelius

True, we'd be on 40. What a terrific contribution he's made.

Because scoring in the first 2 minutes against Birmingham in our 2 - 0 win away had no impact on the rest of the game did it? I forgot your 24 years of life made you the world authority on football and your opinion is always correct and cannot be questioned.

That 1 point may make all the difference come the end of the season.

I forgot your 24 years of life made you the world authority on football and your opinion is always correct and cannot be questioned.

Schoolboy error.

Because scoring in the first 2 minutes against Birmingham in our 2 - 0 win away had no impact on the rest of the game did it? I forgot your 24 years of life made you the world authority on football and your opinion is always correct and cannot be questioned.

You make it sound like we should be thankful that he's contributed at all.

I forgot your 24 years of life made you the world authority on football and your opinion is always correct and cannot be questioned.

Schoolboy error.

:lol:

You make it sound like we should be thankful that he's contributed at all.

Well we should, he'd have played anyway  :doh:

Reckon we'll hump them actually. They're missing Gardner and have looked out of sorts for a while now - they haven't got their stubborn grit about them (which is usually their saving grace in the absence of attacking flair!).

Not that we're Brazil 1970, right now, but still.

Reckon we'll hump them actually. They're missing Gardner and have looked out of sorts for a while now - they haven't got their stubborn grit about them (which is usually their saving grace in the absence of attacking flair!).

Not that we're Brazil 1970, right now, but still.

Nah, they play down the road

We'll score first and it all depends on whether we can capitalise on the pressure and get a second.

If we do, see Wolves game for result. If we don't, see Everton game.