European U21 Championship

Guest sicko2ndbest

Didn't Pearce say after the Spain game that it was irrelevant that Spain bossed possession, all that mattered was the first goal and if we scored it we'd have won.

Frightening that someone coaching your youngsters could have such an opinion.

Honestly man what a pile of shite. Talentless footballers led by a man who would look more at home managing local bairn sides. Embarrassing if this is the future of our national team.

Fair play to Fergie though, he's got the best two out of the bunch signed up.

Did henderson contribute anything in that game?? apart from the odd directionless punt upfield ?

Nope. Didn't even realise he was on the park until he had that 50 yard run with the ball before giving it away. Dreadful player - it's not an anti-Sunderland thing either, he's just as shit now as he was a year ago.

Did henderson contribute anything in that game?? apart from the odd directionless punt upfield ?

Nope. Didn't even realise he was on the park until he had that 50 yard run with the ball before giving it away. Dreadful player - it's not an anti-Sunderland thing either, he's just as s*** now as he was a year ago.

exactly the same as i have seen him perform at the 5-6 sunderland matches i saw last season, he is cack

Guest Heneage

Pearce is killing the future of the national team. His lack of ideas and actual tactics is a joke. Henderson is so poor because like every fucker out there they get no direction, just 11 lads in a white shirt.

I wouldn't be surprised if that England side tonight cost more money than Barcelona's. Bet it's not far off anyway!

In what way? Messi would probably cost more than all of them combined going by market value ???

Actual transfer fees, rather than reported value?

I'm sure there is talent there, but I doubt that Pearce has it in him to help it blossom. No imagination about our play. There were a few clear throughballs that basically no one spotted or ignored, similarly simple one-twos. Pretty depressing if you give a toss about England.

I wouldn't be surprised if that England side tonight cost more money than Barcelona's. Bet it's not far off anyway!

In what way? Messi would probably cost more than all of them combined going by market value ???

Actual transfer fees, rather than reported value?

Villa and Alves cost about 70 million euros by themselves, tbf.

Something is wrong with the way England actually runs it teams, btw. Most of these players have good amounts of technical talent, but there just isn't cohesiveness.

English footballers just don't seem to have any short game whatsoever. Touch, control and short passing in tight areas just seems awkward at all times - to the point where when it does come off it's almost a surprise. Can get away with it in the Premier league but as soon as we go near an international pitch it all falls down.

I don't know whether they simply don't have this ability, or they aren't forced into it enough at youth/club level.

Canny dramatic in here like. We are without arguably are best eligible players in this tournament.

Dread to think what the future of German, Italian, French and Dutch football is like after they failed to even qualify for this.

Everything just looks so forced, there is some good talent in there but the tactics are obviously woefully inept, as is the selection.

If Rose, Mancienne or Henderson start the next game it will be a farce. The 433 thing is shocking as well, our best talent stuck out on the wing, ffs. :lol: