Sammy Ameobi released

James

He's always been absolutely shit man. A few times he showed glimpses of talent, but that was merely because he's a quick gangly winger who was a bit raw when he first came about. As for actual quality, he's showed absolutely fuck all. Coming up 23 year old and over 60 appearances for us now despite being barely even Championship standard.

Lets just hope this one doesn't rob a living for as long as his stupid ass 50 odd goals in 300 appearances brother.

Personally think he's got talent

Just don't see it to be honest, at 23 he should be far better than he is if he wants to make it in the PL, he will probably end up as a mediocre mid table championship player. Don't see the point of keeping players that "may" have potential because that's basically the reason his brother ended up here for 10 years

• 2 weeks later...

He's very tall - Pulis loves tall players, he'll probably stick him at full back.

Well according to the Torygraph, Martinez and Moyes are interested as well.

The lad has improved a lot this season, and we can expect more improvement to come. I'm pissed off that, having nursed the lad through a large part of his learning curve, we're then going to let him walk away. I can only hope that offers of new contracts have all been suspended until the new manager is in place.

I fear the worst though, because there was another story that he'd been offered a contract which Sammy considered unsatisfactory.

No doubt gonna be one of those players that does nothing all season apart from score against us, I'm sure our defence will make him look unplayable

http://chelseabrasil.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/ff3.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

He's very tall - Pulis loves tall players, he'll probably stick him at full back.

Well according to the Torygraph, Martinez and Moyes are interested as well.

The lad has improved a lot this season, and we can expect more improvement to come. I'm pissed off that, having nursed the lad through a large part of his learning curve, we're then going to let him walk away. I can only hope that offers of new contracts have all been suspended until the new manager is in place.

I fear the worst though, because there was another story that he'd been offered a contract which Sammy considered unsatisfactory.

You make absolutely no sense like. :lol:

No doubt gonna be one of those players that does nothing all season apart from score against us, I'm sure our defence will make him look unplayable

http://chelseabrasil.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/ff3.jpg

This fucking cunt man, every single time :lol:

Scores in two games a year and that is the two games against us.

Guest firetotheworks

God, I absolutely abhorred Damien Duff like. Owen was a cunt, but I hated Duff so much, even when he played for us. Everything about the way he played, moved, had his shorts high, lived his life got exactly on my tits.