Sammy Ameobi released

James

This is just a joke.  You can't run a professional football club like this.  I hope they allow the new manager (:lol:) to get rid of these muppets and have a root and branch reform of the backroom because we're never going to get anywhere like this.

John Carver says there was nobody in the starting line-up he could trust with set-pieces until one of his scouts told him Sammy Ameobi can take them.

I'm definitely done if he gets the permanent gig.

This is just too much now. It's too much.

Presumably Sammy's never taken a set piece in training for however many years he's been involved with the first team and yet delievered better corners than Colback (who presumably takes every one in training)ever has

Sammy is a winger, his job is to cross the ball and supply the forward with servce, why on earth you would not see what he would be like taking corners i dont know.  30 minutes in a session.

Carver is either trolling or he is a total moron along with Pardew.

I don't remember any of his corners being anything particularly special. One gave Riv a chance, but that was more down to poor marking from villa.

They weren't, though they were an improvement on Colback's. Which isn't saying much, granted.

Sammy is a winger, his job is to cross the ball and supply the forward with servce, why on earth you would not see what he would be like taking corners i dont know.  30 minutes in a session.

Carver is either trolling or he is a total moron along with Pardew.

He's an utter imbecile.  Probably keeps getting stuck in revolving doors.